Where is everyone from

According to @lsa I'm from Latvia, Albania, then France and then back to Albania again and then moved to Austraia or Australia.

Hi guys. How you doing. I hope you're having a great day.

Answer the question. I'll go first, I'm from Europe, the nicest place in the world imo. But I never actually left Europe. So I imagine our continent is the nicest.
I'm native European. If that matters to some. You can also let us know your original background or whatever the situation is. It's all interesting.

I answered with Continent but saying your specific land or region is even more appreciated.

I'm under a strong impression that the wast majority on this forum are Americans.

No answers of planet earth ect allowed. I'm sure we got no people from Mars on here.

Be kind and let's get this stone rolling
You bring up being Croatian in every single thread. Why not in this one?

I’m from one of the most beautiful areas in the world , Waterbury connecticut

alpe-di-siusi-sunrise-with-sassolungo-or-langkofel-royalty-free-image-1623254127.jpg

an-18th-century-stckli-from-the-canton-of-bern-a-stckli-is-a-secondary-farm-home-that-houses-an-older-generation-or-servants-this-example-now-at-the-swiss-open-air-museum-ballenberg-is-used-as-a-bread.jpg

images

Leavenworth__WA__USA.jpg
Really that’s Connecticut? I would have thought somewhere mountainous.

The now defunct Artificial Insemination Center at Langley, Virginia.

Moscow, Russia. Born and lived here all my life though travelled a bit.

In Colorado but do not want to be in USA want to go back where I am from europe

You bring up being Croatian in every single thread. Why not in this one?
Maybe you already know. Wbu?

According to @lsa I'm from Latvia, Albania, then France and then back to Albania again and then moved to Austraia or Australia.
Aren't you from Serbia.
Moscow, Russia. Born and lived here all my life though travelled a bit.
Cool. Wish I can visit your country one day. Am I welcome ? Russia is on my list, it's fascinating

In Colorado but do not want to be in USA want to go back where I am from europe
What typa European are you broski.

Last edited:
Back