What is your ethnic background?

I did a DNA test hoping for some African or Asian DNA so I could feel less white guilt.

73.4% Irish with a hint of British.
26.4% eastern European (German/polish)

I'm fucking white as fuck bro. On the Irish side I'm a direct male line descendant of Irish royalty. Obviously.

I did a DNA test hoping for some African or Asian DNA so I could feel less white guilt.

73.4% Irish with a hint of British.
26.4% eastern European (German/polish)

I'm fucking white as fuck bro. On the Irish side I'm a direct male line descendant of Irish royalty. Obviously.

I feel your pain, bro. I'm so White I risk getting sunburn if I stand in front of an open fridge for too long! :p

I feel your pain, bro. I'm so White I risk getting sunburn if I stand in front of an open fridge for too long! :p
Ikr! I can't jump higher than about 6" We need some kinda group or forum where we can discuss white problems! Maybe a costume, white obviously, it could cover the face to stop sun burn!

Ikr! I can't jump higher than about 6" We need some kinda group or forum where we can discuss white problems! Maybe a costume, white obviously, it could cover the face to stop sun burn!
The war room is what you’re looking for.

The mask would have to be quite pointy, to cover my hair.

Oh, hang on... :oops:

i've never tested myself, though my dad did the 23 and me thing. his results came to 70 something percent spanish and portuguese, and the rest is native mexican blood.

40% Spanish/Portueguese european
30% African
the rest is a mix of british/irish native and some desert stuff.

So,typical hispanic dude basically

Back