what is the most ridiculous nuthugging comment made about a UFC fighter?

Right after Mir/Nog II someone made a thread along the lines of "do people really think Mir > Nog?"

I agree a tko win and breaking someone's arm is a tell tale sign that loser would totally destroy you if they fought again.

When people claim that Rickson is 400-0. Or that he would be a top fighter today.

UFC 100 Lesnar, Vengeful Cain, Healthy Shogun, Motivated BJ, Old Vitor, Chuck 'the eye man' Liddell, PRIDE Cro Cop, Prime Wandy, Prime Fedor, Broke Fitch, Pre-Serra GSP, TRT Hendo.

^Ahahahaha awesome sig man.

And agreed, Shogun nuthuggery is absurd.

Also:

People thinking that Sonnen can even last a round with Jones.

People thinking that Henderson can even last a round with Jones.

People thinking that Cormier can even last a round with Jones.

loooool, I was wondering if you'd ever run into it. Good times.

Iirc I was combing that thread for posts indicating that the poster was in fact trolling and just fucking with us with those comments. Unfortunately, his other posts mentioned crying about the whole fight so...I wish he was.

He should have been the last WEC 185lb champ. I'm serious, no joke.

you got me- I meant UFC
controversy just clings to this dude with that filho nonsense before all this

Vitor's self-nuthugging when he said if he hadn't been knocked out by Anderson Silva he would have won.

loooool, I was wondering if you'd ever run into it. Good times.

Iirc I was combing that thread for posts indicating that the poster was in fact trolling and just fucking with us with those comments. Unfortunately, his other posts mentioned crying about the whole fight so...I wish he was.

Shogun's followers (daimyo?) have always been some of the most delusional. The man is an awesome fighter, and has had some great days. But he's had some bad days too people, just admit it.

...and the skyrim motif too... Friend request incoming.

Brock would have been great with good striking.

(Demaian Maia would be GOAT if he had solid take downs, Paul Daley would be GOAT if he had a wrestling base, etc.)

GSP fans saying he is going to easily finish whoever his next opponent is for every fight, despite the fact that he hasn't finished anyone in years.

Sum guy about 2 days ago saying if cormier beat jones he would b the goat!!!

Anyone saying a gsp fight is exciting
Anyone saying brock would smash fedor

And most importantly anyone that thinks anderson silva is not the greatest fighter on the planet!!!

^Ahahahaha awesome sig man.

And agreed, Shogun nuthuggery is absurd.

Also:

People thinking that Sonnen can even last a round with Jones.

People thinking that Henderson can even last a round with Jones.

People thinking that Cormier can even last a round with Jones.

I agree, this blatant Jones nuthuggery definitely deserves to make this thread.

that anderson silva waited 5 rounds to submit sonnen

"Todd Duffee can beat Alistair." Then, sometime after he gets knocked out by Russow and we know what happened when he faced Alistair.

Back