what is the most ridiculous nuthugging comment made about a UFC fighter?

That Diaz won the fight with Condit

Nick Diaz fanboys, who cry and whine about his two debatable top ten wins (against Takanori Gomi in Pride and fat and old BJ Penn), and say how great he is. They're almost as sad as the town of Stockton. (They're putting in more effort in defending Nick than he puts in showing up to fights and press conferences!) As for the Condit fight, they kept claiming Condit was running, even though Nick was running just as much (man, his corner his awful! It's like BJ Penn's corner reincarnated!)

Brock Lesnar fanboys. I don't have a link, but there was a thread made by someone that said he felt Cain Velasquez would have better wrestling and GnP than Brock. Then, the Brock fanboys came, and one serious "MINNESOTA WRESTLING IS HARDCORE" Sherdogger went so far as to say Brock would finish him in 3 minutes. Well, Brock scored two weak takedowns that kept Cain on his back for less than 10 seconds combined (and he landed maybe 3 light punches), whereas Cain landed a huge takedown that lasted about 20 seconds, scored dozens of huge GnP hits, and made Brock break dance like a drunk. And all those WWE tards cried beautiful tasty tears! :D

I also remember reading some fan comment on another site who said Brock was the most technical and prolific wrestler in MMA history.

Dana White fanboys who claim the man can do no wrong, despite never getting Fedor, GSP/Silva not happening when it should have for the past 4 or so years, and virtually everything gigantic outside of the usual in-division stuff never really happening. If he can't land Cyborg in the UFC, specifically to fight Rousey, hopefully he gets hated on hard. I still don't think he's the guy (running the show) who's gonna bring the UFC to the internationally successful level.

The BJ Penn fans who claimed he was robbed by Frankie, and then, before the rematch, claimed he'd destroy BJ. I remember that fight going a little differently...

Clay 'the Runner' Guida's fans pretending that he put up a good fight and was constantly active after running away from Gray Maynard. A lot of them even made threads about how Guida was robbed by the judges. I'm sorry, but moving your head around, tap dancing, and punching 3 feet away from withing reach of your opponent does not count as "activity," and if you think so, STFU and remove yourself from the internet forever, because your opinion not just sucks, it is WRONG! "Aggression" and "Octagon control" my friends.

Kimbo Splice fans who claimed he could beat Fedor, Overeem, Barnett, Bigfoot, etc, when he got scrapped by some scrub.

And my personal favorite comment from youtube after UFC 152... "THE JUDGES ROBBED VITOR!" Yep, the judges robbed Vitor of that submission loss. Definitely. :icon_chee
"Todd Duffee can beat Alistair." Then, sometime after he gets knocked out by Russow and we know what happened when he faced Alistair.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, that dude took one knee to the face and was gone!!! :icon_chee

That Anderson silva let himself get taken down on purpose every time by chael because he wanted to submit him.

That Anderson silva let himself get taken down on purpose every time by chael because he wanted to submit him.

the anderson let chael take him down part can be questioned, but its fact that anderson came into that fight wanting to submit chael

then u have to fill in the blanks

the anderson let chael take him down part can be questioned, but its fact that anderson came into that fight wanting to submit chael

well sure didn't look like it. he was throwing heavy strikes and resisting chael's takedowns. is that how you submit your opponent?

If it really was his plan he'd be pulling guard like werdum vs Overeem. Come on people. And what about their second fight, was it his plan to get mounted in the first round?

Also, I forgot BJ Penn fans back in the day saying the judges of his first fight with Frankie were paid off for BJ to lose, even though BJ is a way bigger draw than Frankie.
Every time is blind fanboyism. No way Anderson wanted Chael to take him down all those times.

The last time in the first match isn't all that crazy to think of, though. I mean, he got taken down enough where he might have seen an opening for such a submission... although I don't think he saw that crazy submission combination doing the trick.

The takedown in the second fight was definitely not allowed on purpose, but at least Silva neutralized Sonnen for the most part. You can't really say that about their first fight.

Jon Jones size and reach have nothing to do with his wins.

Some BJ fans:
Before the Rory fight, "BJ is going to derail the hype, Rory hasn't been anyone good. Plus he looks like a nerd and psychopath"

After the Rory fight, "Rory is dirty, he should've just tried to finish BJ but he didn't, he just showboated. Rory beat a LW, big deal, still hasn't accomplished anything."

Brock is HW GOAT

Yes they said it and were serious

then u have to fill in the blanks
... and basically anything at all out of this guy's mouth

I also love the fan comments on youtube by WWE and pro wrastling fans on pro wrastlers in MMA. Some of them go so far to even say that if all pro wrastlers went to MMA, only pro warstlers would have titles! :rolleyes:
Here's some of the P4P best nuthugging statements:

- Cain has the cardio of a welterweight.
If by WW cardio you mean better/equal cardio to Jake Shields and Martin Kampmann in their fight, I 150% agree! :p
Anderson Silva is ducking Chris Weidman
Every time I read this, I facepalm myself so hard, I give myself a fat bruise.
Saved offline for your enjoyment.
^^^ Click that link, and read that post about how Shogun was robbed against Gus.
This made my day. I imagine this small WWE booger-picking kid, who is actually 45 years old and lives with his grandmother, said the same thing about Brock/Overeem.

That Kimbo Slice could win a fight in the UFC. Oh wait...

Seriously though, most of the good ones have been mentioned. I can't think of any more.

I'm a total Anderson Silva fan, but even I had to cringe hearing fans say that he let Chael beat on him for 4.75 rounds so that he could win by submission at the last second.

I mean, he's a badass, but come the fuck on.

Nothing can come close to Fedor fans. they had some of the biggest bunch of losers and weirdo's you will ever see in any sport.

"I don't think fans, and media grasp how good Anderson is, like I do"....He lives in the Matrix" - Dana White....

That's as hopeless and desperate as it gets.

"Look I know you guys are not buying what I'm selling, so fuck it, I'm going full retard with this shit because I really have no other options"....

how bout the nick diaz will be champ in 2013 threads

Shogun/Forrest I was a fluke
JDS/Cain I was a fluke
Both Mir/Nog fights were flukes

What a load of horse shit.

I also forgot about something...
-Nate Diaz fanboys said Nate would own Benson on the ground (with his superior BJJ) and boxing.
-Diaz (over Bendo) 1, 2, 5.
Nothing can come close to Fedor fans. they had some of the biggest bunch of losers and weirdo's you will ever see in any sport.
Folks, we call misguided troll posts like this "hyperbole."

Don't forget that everyone in American likes hamburgers, everyone in France likes french fries, and everyone in Japan is a sumo.

Back