what is the most ridiculous nuthugging comment made about a UFC fighter?

reapfate

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ive seen some crazy stuff on sherdog. Its all opinions so I dont explode when someone says some crazy stuff but when someone comments on a thread saying Nick Diaz will take the WW belt from GSP and then take the MW belt from Anderson I cant help but laugh.

GSP nuthuggers in this thread (http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/gsp-can-takedown-cain-2360701/)

GSP fanboys who claim he would comfortably takedown Cain Velasquez when GSP could barely outwrestle Koscheck in their most recent fight (Koscheck popped right back up each time and GSP actually spent more time on his back than Kos)...It is really asinine, to say the least

Last edited:
There is a thread going on right now and people are claiming that a fan of Bisping should want him to lose tonight.

I always chuckle when people claim noguiera is better than Mir.

so far so good i gotta say.

i agree with all the comments made so far.

but i do think that anderson silva will be GOAT.

In 2010 Frank Shamrock said it was a toss up between GSP and Nick Diaz for #1 p4p fighter in the world...... I would post the link but can't view my profile because of dubs... But I started a thread about it.

I always chuckle when people claim noguiera is better than Mir.

Nog fans will continue to say that forever. If they fought again and mir killed him, they would still think nog would beat him next time.

Most of the stuff said about Brock Lesnar by his fanboys.

Joe Rogan did no one a favour when he came up with the idea how Brock is the product of a pure viking bloodline or some retarded crap along those lines.

Also, all the UFC-only tards hugging that corporate nut hard by parroting basically every comment ever made by Dana White. Still quite visible when Fedor comes up etc.

Nick Diaz has better boxing than Sergio Martinez.
Anderson Silva isn't ducking Weidman.

anderson silva is the GOAT.

/bullshit.

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg

also brock lesnar is a new generation, multi faceted, evolved mma fighter, and fedor sucks.

carwin and jds are likewise super diverse and evolved mma fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back