What is the most Gangster thing you did ?

I don't trust Serbians. They're 1/3 Chinese.

serbianvolleyballteam02.jpg
Those sneaky, shady serbs.

They only pretend to be 1/3 chinese, in reality they are 1/7 stephenbonnarian.

Edit: some of them, like the one in the center, are 1/5 forrestgriffinian.

Last edited:
Had a guy pull ceramic scalpel out of his ass and attempt to slash me (i work in jail), i stood up slapped him open hand across the face...like a full on bitch slap. He then got jumped by about 7 guys, and they made him apologize as they stole all his shit.

In high school, I caught a snowball and threw it back into the face of the kid that threw it.

Legend.

Wow, there's a lot of actual gangsters in the gheyberry.

There was this dude that used to affiliated to us let's call him Joey, he was known to rip people off. Weak hustles, like staged he got jacked with their money, drugs ect.

One time he hits us up about this bomb acid he can get. We give him the money, and get goes into this hotel to get the acid.

He comes back out with what looks like orange construction paper cut neatly into squares. I'm really skeptical, my three homies with him insist it's fine and I'm paranoid. We drop the acid, and suprise it doesnt do shit. Joey is also "pissed" hes so sorry he really trusted the guy, hes going to help us find him.

Two days later we get a call from my homies cousin. "Joey is over here clowning on you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, saying you think your hard but he jacked you guys and you're not going to do shit"

So I go over to Joey's apt. He meets me at the door, but I play it cool

"what's good son? Just coming through, thought you'd want to smoke a blunt, chill for a minute" so now he has to let me in or else it's going to suspicious.

As soon as he let's me in and the doors shut all hell breaks loose. I beat the living fuck out the dude, then as hes laying on the ground screaming that "he wouldnt rip us off!" "Why are you doing this to me!"

I notice a baseball bat, and his apt becomes homerun derby, smashed his TV, ps1, lamps, just whatever I could break.

Like a week/two weeks later he come by Victory Park where we all hang out. Eye still swollen, lip all busted walks right up to me and gives me everyone's money. "My bad, I'm fucked up on the Christy real bad I wasnt thinking" then walked away.

A couple of urban youths were walking toward me and I didn't cross the street

I bodyslammed a fool who attacked me in the street while I was talking on the phone, never hanging up the phone.

I'm not exactly proud of this, but not really ashamed either. I backhanded some crusty punk rock girl with a mohawk that was getting in my face and pushing on me like she was going to hit me. It would basically have been justification to punch any dude. I gave her a pretty tough bitch slap. Her boyfriend who was ironically a hippy dude (so much for trying to be punk af) came at me saying "hey man, that's a girl - that's not cool!". I started coming at him and he backed off. The other onlookers didn't really back her up either. Felt good man.

Drove thru West Linn , Oregon with windows down an system up blasting good vibrations by Marky Mark

i dont do gangster stuff

but this week some teen dudes drove by and screamed a bunch of stuff out the window at me/wife.

so i caught up to em at a stoplight onn my bike, and said "whats up you pussies! whos got the mouth?!"
they had all the windows up and eyes straight ahead, ran the red light to avoid me

had i been crazier i'd have broken a window or side mirror, but i dont do that stuff. just wanted to call em on their shit.

eliminated enemy combatants through both conventional (small arms fire) means and unconventional (that pink mist)

my college roommate got robbed at gunpoint while i was with him (he was a tree retailer)

He, like a straight bitch, gave up the herb, his money, his new cell phone, and his watch IIRC. He also put up bars on the house afterwards and completely got out the game

I didn't give them shit, and told them to shoot (we were in a suburb of SD in broad daylight, i was betting that wasn't going to happen, I was right).

i used to play two on/off again girls i dated in college against each other and they despised each other

Despite that, i would routinely smash one, and then get her to drive me to the other's house to smash the other one. Mainly just to see if i could get away it.

I was an ultra grimy cat in my youth

We knew a girl once, she was down to bang with most men, so we dared my friend to bang her in his room while 4 of us hid in the cupboards and under the bed, we laughed so hard after she left, still laugh about it now

Back