What is the most Gangster thing you did ?

112 broadway gangsta crip from LA. i think we had an exchange a few years ago because you were the only cat i know on here claiming 52 hoover.

@Hans Gercmiov

giphy.gif

Got 2 Chinese chicks into a 3 way while I was living in chongqing...

Taking on 6 guys in kindergarden and winning

Then the police came and i had to run to my car

Real gangsters don't incriminate themselves playboi.

So this little shop at the beacj sold me an airbed (for floating in the see). The airbed had a leak in it from minute one but the shop owner refused to give me a new one/money back.

Outside he had a rack of like 30 blownup airbeds, so I searched the whole city for a needle (walked like 5 miles to find one), then returned to the shop and pocked holes in all the airbeds outside. I almost pissed myself laughing as they were deflating really slow...

Not so much gangster but that might have thought him a lesson hahaha

When I was young and dumb I used to drive around in a lowrider truck with two layers of blackout tint all around. You couldn't see shit through the windows. I'd drive around blasting gangsta rap. I even had daytons with spinners.

And I was white.

So what color are you now?

I once put some plastic in the trash instead of the recycling bin.

When I had just started dating my ex-wife someone nearly ran her down in a crosswalk. I managed to grab her by her hair and pull her out of the way. While doing this, I was able to pivot and kick the mirror right off the stupid bitches car at the same time.

:meow:

Back