What is the most Gangster thing you did ?

Had sex with only basketball shoes on, no socks.

And I kept repeating “now that’s what I’m talking about” every third stroke or so.

She called me the N word.

112 broadway gangsta crip from LA. i think we had an exchange a few years ago because you were the only cat i know on here claiming 52 hoover.

Ok I remember that now. Yeh that was some years ago. I really don't still claim but it's a lifelong thing as I'm sure you know. I'll be 52HGC if I live to be 90 years old.

Well since I’m not in the States anymore.

Sold drugs for ten years, stabbed people, pistol whipped a dude or two. Pimped some fat bitch out, got locked up for a gun. The list goes on, but now I’m a changed man.

Oh and gangs are the dumbest thing unless you’re locked up. I had a chance to be a Bounty Hunter Blood, fuck that. If I’m not making money then I’m not doing it.

Sold drugs once or twice I guess, that's about it. Only on occasions I'd go to a rave or whatever, buy 10-20 pills for me and my friends.

Though i wasn't really gangster, i'd never make money out of it, give my friends whatever I paid for em, yeah I'm not gangster.

Needed a quick sale, so i sold my car that was probably worth 5k for 3 & a half, guy said it was " an offer he couldn't refuse"

Sold drugs once or twice I guess, that's about it. Only on occasions I'd go to a rave or whatever, buy 10-20 pills for me and my friends.

Though i wasn't really gangster, i'd never make money out of it, give my friends whatever I paid for em, yeah I'm not gangster.
Same. I had the best job of all my friends and could get the cash to cover everybody.

Usually 50 to 100 though to make the price a little better and maybe pay me a couple for my troubles

I shit on a coppers car windscreen once, true story

I'll try and keep it short

Guy I used to go to school with, 4 years above me, dropped me with a spinning kick to the bonce when I was 11.
Obviously being a cunt he became a copper.
7 or so years later, in the early hours of the morning, my mates and I were making a joint down an alley and a car pulled up just opposite.
One mate says 'there's so and so, he's a copper now'
I said 'that fucker kicked me in the head years ago'
they said 'do his tyres'
I said 'i have a better idea'
So we waited until he'd gone down the road and into his flat, ran up to his car, hopped on the bonnet, whipped down my kacks and shit on his windscreen.
It was gonna be a wee but I opted to shit at the last second

I hopped off and ran down the alley laughing as hard as I have ever with my jeans round my knees while my mates sprinted ahead.
got back to mates house and cleaned up, got more stoned, laughed a lot more

Wish I could remember the pricks name

Real talk time
Years ago I worked on the piers, hell I grew up around the piers, everybody in my family basically grew up around the piers and the union local. It was pretty much an acceptable practice back in the day to swindle some booze, a jacket, whatever was in the crates, it was a dangerous job so we deserved some extra compensation. But as times changed and technology advanced they started needing less guys to work the ships and our local dwindled. Change on technology also led to changes in hope goods were transported hurting our overall traffic.

My uncle really took it upon himself to try and revitalize the local by pouring money into politicians hands. To stop the gentrification of he port area and to extended the dry dock so we could bring in heavier freights and more ships. The problem was we got that money by doing a little bit of dirt, that was always present on the docks though and it was overshadowed by the never ending drug wars and murders in the city so we were really under the radar.
It was good at first. We all had a little scratch and we were able to barely stay afloat. But as a young guy I saw the kind of cash my uncle could flash around and I wanted a piece, I needed a piece. I had a long term GF and a daughter but I still lived at home, no savings, no real prospects outside of some extra cash helping out my uncle occasionally and working maybe one ship a month. My cousin had been dabbling in dealing ( unsuccessfully) and I frankly looked down on it.
Anyway the shady people who were working with my uncle reached out to me hoping to find me more receptive than my uncle. And I was. We worked together with my uncle making cans disappear and moving chemicals for them to cut drugs (as I later found out). Shit got out of control with my cousin and I found out that the guys my uncle was working for were the towns wholesalers. After they stepped in on my behalf to save my cousin from a debt he owed to a local tough, I stepped in to the game. I was doing well for a while. But several months earlier a can full of dead girls appeared on the dock, and since then I guess the cops had been watching us. Shit started to unravel.
The local was under investigation, my cousin got caught up in a murder case, my uncle got whacked for being a cooperater and I had to enter the program.
Fuck that damn Greek asshole, and his whole crew I hope they get what’s coming to them. At least there muscle .... Boris? Sergey? I forget got life and is never getting out again.
<TheWire1>

I'll try and keep it short

Guy I used to go to school with, 4 years above me, dropped me with a spinning kick to the bonce when I was 11.
Obviously being a cunt he became a copper.
7 or so years later, in the early hours of the morning, my mates and I were making a joint down an alley and a car pulled up just opposite.
One mate says 'there's so and so, he's a copper now'
I said 'that fucker kicked me in the head years ago'
they said 'do his tyres'
I said 'i have a better idea'
So we waited until he'd gone down the road and into his flat, ran up to his car, hopped on the bonnet, whipped down my kacks and shit on his windscreen.
It was gonna be a wee but I opted to shit at the last second

I hopped off and ran down the alley laughing as hard as I have ever with my jeans round my knees while my mates sprinted ahead.
got back to mates house and cleaned up, got more stoned, laughed a lot more

Wish I could remember the pricks name

"It was gonna be a wee but I opted to shit at the last second" was my favourite! Cool story bro (mean this sincerely though)

More serious answer

Sold drugs,theft but not anything serious was too low level for that.

Nearly robbed some somalian dealers but
Elders manage to settle things,also got offered to do a hit in russia but money was too little and risk too high

Last edited:
More serious answer

Sold drugs,theft but not anything serious was too low level for that.

Nearly robbed some somalian dealers but
Elders manage to settle things,also got offered to do a hit in russia but money was too little and risk too high

You have somalis now? Thought you had like 8 black guys in the entire country..

Real talk time
Years ago I worked on the piers, hell I grew up around the piers, everybody in my family basically grew up around the piers and the union local. It was pretty much an acceptable practice back in the day to swindle some booze, a jacket, whatever was in the crates, it was a dangerous job so we deserved some extra compensation. But as times changed and technology advanced they started needing less guys to work the ships and our local dwindled. Change on technology also led to changes in hope goods were transported hurting our overall traffic.

My uncle really took it upon himself to try and revitalize the local by pouring money into politicians hands. To stop the gentrification of he port area and to extended the dry dock so we could bring in heavier freights and more ships. The problem was we got that money by doing a little bit of dirt, that was always present on the docks though and it was overshadowed by the never ending drug wars and murders in the city so we were really under the radar.
It was good at first. We all had a little scratch and we were able to barely stay afloat. But as a young guy I saw the kind of cash my uncle could flash around and I wanted a piece, I needed a piece. I had a long term GF and a daughter but I still lived at home, no savings, no real prospects outside of some extra cash helping out my uncle occasionally and working maybe one ship a month. My cousin had been dabbling in dealing ( unsuccessfully) and I frankly looked down on it.
Anyway the shady people who were working with my uncle reached out to me hoping to find me more receptive than my uncle. And I was. We worked together with my uncle making cans disappear and moving chemicals for them to cut drugs (as I later found out). Shit got out of control with my cousin and I found out that the guys my uncle was working for were the towns wholesalers. After they stepped in on my behalf to save my cousin from a debt he owed to a local tough, I stepped in to the game. I was doing well for a while. But several months earlier a can full of dead girls appeared on the dock, and since then I guess the cops had been watching us. Shit started to unravel.
The local was under investigation, my cousin got caught up in a murder case, my uncle got whacked for being a cooperater and I had to enter the program.
Fuck that damn Greek asshole, and his whole crew I hope they get what’s coming to them. At least there muscle .... Boris? Sergey? I forget got life and is never getting out again.
Easily the worst season.

Real talk time

I hate you Ziggy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back