What is on your Facebook news feed?

There was a girl who posted at LEAST 10 Pictures and 1 video of her kid each day...

I unfriended her over it.

that's my sis. and what's worse is my mom reposts them for her friends so i get it X2. Sometimes X3 when my brother-in-law gets in the mix.

I would hate the sight of that baby if it wasn't my beloved niece.

I have another niece that I don't see nearly as much and her pictures aren't posted incessantly. I find myself only "liking" her pictures. I wonder if that makes me look bad, like i prefer one niece to the other....which I do, since the one that's not plastered all over my news feed is the one that shows me much more affection ATM.

A bunch of shit about peoples kids that I don't care about.

A bunch of shit about peoples plans that I don't care about.

I need to delete this thing.

that's my sis. and what's worse is my mom reposts them for her friends so i get it X2. Sometimes X3 when my brother-in-law gets in the mix.

I would hate the sight of that baby if it wasn't my beloved niece.

My sister is the exact same with my nephew. I'm almost tired of the kid and I only see him like 3 times a year.

fluery needs to go, blysma needs to go, shero needs to go. etc etc etc

Thats about the pittsdburgh penguins loss. Also got posts like "all you hockey latecomers dont know shit" etc etc

My sister is the exact same with my nephew. I'm almost tired of the kid and I only see him like 3 times a year.

haha. i actually like seeing the baby shit on facebook. i'm not a curmudgeon...she just posts THAT many pictures of her. There's at least 20 from today alone. I get it though, my sister loves that kid more than I've seen anyone love another person. She's not trying to be obnoxious and shes not bragging. My niece is her whole life now. Still...it's too much.

That it is lol.

We need to riot.
Did you vote for him?

hahah i may have..

liberal family influence.

you see the last time i voted liberal we got rudd in charge. then labour killed themselves and any image they had with all the shit julia guillard was doing.

never voting labour again.

Seriously if you are 30 and have facebook you should know you have to block the new mums.

They do love their little darling and its true 1 in 50 photos are really cute, but the other 49 are just annoying.

I hate these people:
Pictures of hipsters taking pictures of food
http://thechive.com/2013/02/19/pictures-of-hipsters-taking-pictures-of-food-21-photos/

Also I have a really good friend.... who is a facebook friend... and I purposely am not "friends" with his wife and she gives me shit about it constantly....like whenever she sees me....

She posts all day every day stupid shit. I thought the solution would be to not "friend her"... but she tags her husband in every post so I'm forced to see her stupid shit. UGH. I'm going to have to de- friend him just because of her... She is so boring and annoying. God!

Friend her, then block her posts from appearing.

As to her tagging your mate, maybe block him too.

I have like 350 friends on facebook, most of them are blocked or people who don't post.
Feels rude to delete them, and I may wish to contact them some day so just block em and its like they aren't even there.

Well it's like 100 degrees in SD today and there are a lot of big ass fires, so most posts are about that.

1. Politics. The election to the EU parliament is on sunday(and national parliament is in September) and knowing a ton self-righeous shitheads I get a lot of articles, lins and posts telling me what to vote for.
2. Posts of my friends liking posts from sports pages etc.
3. A lot of heart-bleeding liberals telling me to feel about everyone that isn't a white hetereosexual man. Highly connected to nr1.
4. Updates posts from the UFC, NHL, Game of Thrones etc.
5. BJJ technique posts from diffrent pages.
6. A crazy mma amateur fighter that follow world star hiphop like pages and likes everything with questionable moral character.
7. People congratulating people they don't give a shit about.
8. Posts from car pooling groups and local sell/buy groups.
8. People going to events.

1. Economist article
2. Former colleague with some travel article
3. Training partner sharing a cat video
4. Former training partner posting a photo of the Cali fire
5. News site story about some industrial unrest somewhere
6. Former training parter sharing a story about genuine apple chargers vs fake
7. Acquaintance sharing same stupid cat video as #2
8. Ukrainian acquaintance sharing some video, god knows what its about
9. Former training partner sharing some BS video about success
10. news site with the same fucking cat video as #3 and #7

FB has taught me I'm surrounded by idiots with zero critical reasoning skills, stay-at-home mothers lead boring lives with nothing better to do than post photos of their kid (which looks identical to every other kid), girls are attention whores in desperate search of likes (knew that already though), and every once in a while someone I barely know turns out to be pretty cool.

5-girl who used to work at cafe lu posting herself at the gym

10312044_10202867229434749_8086052817153925516_n.jpg

She's signalled she's all ready for a tough workout with the perfect makeup and freshly trimmed brows. Will accept more photos though.

Memes, buzzfeed crap, "inspiring" crap, plugging events/causes, vacation pictures, and wedding/baby/barf couple pictures

Let me see. Here's a more accurate breakdown of my typical news feed:

1) This one super-hot but narcissistic girl we know who posts selfies or the occasional picture of her and her son and gets a billion likes on every pic.

2) BJPenn.com strange and poorly written article.

3) Pictures of ficticious, photoshopped animals.

4) Maddox (of "Ripping on children's artwork" fame)

5) I have nobody who makes political comments in my newsfeed because I un-newsfeed them. I don't want the drama of unfriending them, so I just click the option to not display them on my newsfeed.

6) Seems like I'm seeing less overly-dramatic and/or embarrassing posts from people these days. People seem to be learning their lesson as a group, in general. That's a plus.

most of my facebook stream is science stuff. SGU, space stuff, etc.

I only have family on my facebook, and its just so they can see pictures of my kids. I have unsubscribed most of them so i dont see much.

A bunch of useless bullshit

That's what I'm guessing is on mine. Which is probably why I haven't logged into Facebook in two weeks.

Tons of shares of the cat saving the boy from the dog. My town loves getting national news.

A bunch of bullshit by slacktivists, stupid hoaxes, and posts that somehow all seem to clash with every political view I have.

This reminds me of a question I have been meaning to get to the bottom of...

Does anyone know a good website where I can view picture of what people I used to know from high school are eating?

hahah i may have..

liberal family influence.

you see the last time i voted liberal we got rudd in charge. then labour killed themselves and any image they had with all the shit julia guillard was doing.

never voting labour again.

Unfortunetly i cant abuse you in the mayberry without getting into trouble lol.
Good day sir.

Friend her, then block her posts from appearing.

As to her tagging your mate, maybe block him too.

I have like 350 friends on facebook, most of them are blocked or people who don't post.
Feels rude to delete them, and I may wish to contact them some day so just block em and its like they aren't even there.

My wife calls me the "rogue unfriender" . I don't want to unfriend my mate but his wife is the worst offender of all things facebook.

She posts things like "Hey, anybody going to this City X, I need an bed delivered from there and I don't want to pay shipping. Please contact me"

Back