What is on your Facebook news feed?

last post i promise, just wanted to share what just came up on my newsfeed, because the first reply nailed it

91li33g.jpg

My facebook feed became 95% of those stupid meme pictures with "funny" sayings. I no longer have a facebook.

Women's Rights News, Miss Representation, Third Wave Feminism, W.O.M.B., Abortion Debate and Discussion... You know, the usual.

A story from Gizmodo on drinking
A story from Wired about Godzilla
A story from Contra Costa times about biking
A story from The Blaze about some dude trying to kill Obama
A story from SF Gate about dogs giving blood(thats nice of them)
And some rap videos and pics of big booty bitches

terrible.

its just like when barry o farrell proposed the new laws in sydney to stop liquor purchasing after 10pm, no entry after 1:30am and last drinks at 3am.

as if the government is going to listen to anything said by the public on social media.

its done. game over.

That it is lol.

We need to riot.
Did you vote for him?

nothing good was ever on mine so i deleted it.....2 and a half years ago

My news feed used to basically consist of people posting pictures of food, tagging themselves out and about and either venting or posting inspirational quotes.

Now my news feed is very spammy looking. People sharing articles, funny pictures, videos and news stories.

I used to get annoyed by all the stupid things people would post but now I kind of miss it because this new version of fb is very uninteresting.

Quit FB about 3 months ago. The release is amazing. Now I can just be on Sherdog 24/7

My feed isn't all that exciting.
Friend sharing a Suicide Girls picture
Dodge posting a picture of the Challenger
Friend promoting upcoming party at a well known nightclub
Concert venue posting pictures of a recent show
Brewery promoting and posting picture of a new beer
Misty May-Treanor posting a preggo pic
Cracked article
MMA page wishing Urijah Faber happy birthday with a pic of Liz Carmouche
Local entertainment site posting article of a local nightclub
Friend commenting on her own picture of a castle or some shit

Maddox, complaining about how Facebook is forcefeeding advertisers down my throat on my newsfeed.

Life got much better after I learned about the ignore function.

Many people I don't wish to block but I don't care what they ate either.

I hate these people:
Pictures of hipsters taking pictures of food
http://thechive.com/2013/02/19/pictures-of-hipsters-taking-pictures-of-food-21-photos/

Also I have a really good friend.... who is a facebook friend... and I purposely am not "friends" with his wife and she gives me shit about it constantly....like whenever she sees me....

She posts all day every day stupid shit. I thought the solution would be to not "friend her"... but she tags her husband in every post so I'm forced to see her stupid shit. UGH. I'm going to have to de- friend him just because of her... She is so boring and annoying. God!

One of my buddies posting a dog in a Hoodie, with the owners hands feeding it entitled "Smashing a post workout mean."
Some girl's Selfie.
That video of the Cat saving the kid.
Another Selfie.
Yet another Selfie entited "Sassy new Haircut."
And finally, my Ex-Girlfriend bitching about her Roomates and posting non-stop 'Improve your life' inspirational posts.

my friend was arguing with another one of our friend's dad about dumb shit and it was funny cause it reached the point of low blows.

I think they were arguing over if the gov't should provide welfare to poor people or something dumb like that

mine is about 80% baby pics, 70% of those are my niece. My sister must have 3000 pics of her already and shes only 5 months old.

about 10% is Yankees, Rangers, and other sports comments.

5% is people breaking the news on something they just accomplished (new job, finished their degree, engaged, etc.)

then the last 5% is just random comments ranging from funny to cryptic shit-talking. Posting news articles/memes falls into this 5% as well.

mine is about 80% baby pics, 70% of those are my niece. My sister must have 3000 pics of her already and shes only 5 months old.

about 10% is Yankees, Rangers, and other sports comments.

5% is people breaking the news on something they just accomplished (new job, finished their degree, engaged, etc.)

then the last 5% is just random comments ranging from funny to cryptic shit-talking. Posting news articles/memes falls into this 5% as well.

There was a girl who posted at LEAST 10 Pictures and 1 video of her kid each day...

I unfriended her over it.

Back