What improvements does Paddy need to make to become a legit title contender?

more cornrows

He doesn't have the genetics.

He could be trained by Muhammad I'm Hard Bruce Lee Magomedov and it wouldn't make a difference.

I had high hopes for Paddy but after seeing his last two fights I'm starting to lose faith that he can even be a top 10 fighter let alone a legit title contender. At 29 he is pretty much in his prime with maybe 4 to 5 years left before that window shuts on him.

What does he need to improve and work on to become a legit title contender within the next 2 to 3 years?
He might do better if he didn't turn into a fat fuck after fights. He seems to have the mindset of a child, so won't be champ, just a chump.

Everybody needs to stop asking if Paddy could be top 10, because obviously he's not at that level. We kinda knew it already when he was still with Cage Warriors, but now it's obvious. Nonetheless, he has a big mouth and a big heart, which makes him an entertaining guy, and that's just what we should ask him to be.

Just enjoy the entertainment.

He needs to improve his striking defense and he needs a good diet. You can eat cheat meals here and there as an athlete, but if your diet is as shit as paddys, it wil have severe consequences on your performance.

His best bet career wise is probably getting into the whiskey business like Conor as a partner with Paddy's whiskey.

Yes he has some things to work on but I believe in Paddy. Mindset is everything in this game. Paddy looked super focused against Tony Ferguson and I think the more experience he gains in the UFC he will get even better. He needs to take his diet serious and continue to work hardest on his weakness instead of his strengths.

Paddy needs a year in Thailand. Get lighter on the feet and improve his effective striking.

His top game in wrestling is strong, don't sleep on him. If he gets the right coaches, he can soar

Back