What if Condit didnt 'run' against Diaz?

Why cant more replys just be like this? I.e Actually answering the question I asked?

Diaz is a lightning rod for Sherdog. Everyone loves him or hates him. And there are so many posters on here that are emotional.

Condit didn't run that much in the fight.

You should rather make a thread about:

what if Condit didn't tapped Diaz's leg 100 times?

Why cant more replys just be like this? I.e Actually answering the question I asked?

Because the question you raised includes a deragotary statement that is very debatable.

To answer your question would in fact validate that Condit was running, which, according to many people including myself, just isn't true.

That is why.

Paul Daley and BJ Penn were top 10's at the time. Sorry, you're wrong. Now go hate on Diaz in a different thread as you always do.

Gomi was #1 Lightweight when Diaz beat him.

Even the Penn fight gets discredited, Penn was coming off what many believed to be a win against Fitch and a 10 second ko off Hughes and Diaz was an underdog going into that fight.

Zaromskis was top 10 too.

Last edited:
What if this topic hadnt been talked about millons of times

Does any subject spark as much controversy and cause as much divide as Diaz Condit...Cant we all just get along?
cs_heiwa_01.jpg

Because the question you raised includes a deragotary statement that is very debatable.

To answer your question would in fact validate that Condit was running, which, according to many people including myself, just isn't true.

That is why.

I put run in inverted commas. I dont think for one second that Condit ran, its just the accepted version on sherdog. And its easier than putting superior footwork and movement or something like that.

The crying in this thread is bad. Condit fought like he usually fights, just a little less aggressive. He came in with a gameplan and beat Nick by circling, not running. If Diaz could have cut Carlos off and got him against the cage, he would have had a better chance of winning the fight.

That is why.

Bingo.

What if Diaz went for a takedown in round 1 instead of round 5? What if Diaz cut off the cage a little bit? What if he didn't get picked apart while just walking around talking shit for 5 rounds?

Inquiring minds want to know...

This!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back