What if Condit didnt 'run' against Diaz?

What if Diaz was as good as his fans make him out to be?

What if Diaz didn't just walk forward?
What if Diaz actually changed his game plan and didn't listen to his corner
What if a flying squirrel was cornering both guys?

tumblr_mdvu67ieqx1ry4qim.gif

They're both winners the way I see it. Conditions already fought Gasp and its Diaz turn.

What if Diaz went for a takedown in round 1 instead of round 5? What if Diaz cut off the cage a little bit? What if he didn't get picked apart while just walking around talking shit for 5 rounds?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Picked apart? Delusional...

Diaz outlanded him to the Body and Head... Fact.

but he would have lost the fight...and I love condit.

I loved condit too (not anymore), but he still would have faced gsp next because diaz would've still had his 1 year suspension and dana has no issues with giving title shots to runner-ups if it was a close fight.

Pretty much, and Sherdog would be a much nicer place to be at.

This.

I like Diaz, but he sure does do some stupid stuff in there sometimes. Just like someone else said, go for a take down, cut off the cage. Just because you're going forward doesnt mean yoo're winning.

Condit: OMG this is gonna be a dog fight. They gonna drag me out of the cage

hahaha

What if Diaz had the skill to beat Condit? Then he would have won the fight.

What if Diaz had the skill to beat Condit? Then he would have won the fight.
He needs Condit to fight a certain way for that to happen. There will probably be threads following UFC 158 about how GSP is a pussy for using his wrestling and not brawling against the fence like a real man.

This isn't a who won or bashing the way Condit got the decision thread, Im just wondering who you think would of won if Condit came out uber-aggressive like he usually does? After all, the reason people were so excited about this fight is because Condit's the only ww (probably) who can match Nick Diaz for aggressiveness/cardio etc

Thoughts?

diaz would have beating .... out of him

What if Diaz didn't just walk forward?
What if Diaz actually changed his game plan and didn't listen to his corner
What if a flying squirrel was cornering both guys?

tumblr_mdvu67ieqx1ry4qim.gif

Again.Like I said before. Im not getting into specifics, nor am I a Diaz fan. Just who would of won the dog fight it was originally billed as.

I feel bad for Nick's fans, seeing the mental gymnastics they need to justify all the shit talk. If no one was allowed to use their superior footwork against Nick then Nick probably would win a lot more. It's sad how Nick is constantly getting screwed over by people being better than he is at fighting.

This isn't a who won or bashing the way Condit got the decision thread, Im just wondering who you think would of won if Condit came out uber-aggressive like he usually does? After all, the reason people were so excited about this fight is because Condit's the only ww (probably) who can match Nick Diaz for aggressiveness/cardio etc

Thoughts?

Like when?

He fought Diaz the same way he fought everyone in the UFC. He was a bit more cautious and he was focused on exploiting Diaz's openings but it wasn't that different at all. When he KO'd DHK and Hardy it wasn't from being "uber-aggressive", it was a well timed and accurate strike.

What if Diaz went for a takedown in round 1 instead of round 5? What if Diaz cut off the cage a little bit? What if he didn't get picked apart while just walking around talking shit for 5 rounds?

Inquiring minds want to know...

I agree, I cant stand how that fight turned out im a huge diaz fan.

But come on he could have won just as comeback kid stated utoff cage score sometakedowns work the jits. Not just show bravado and take punches.

Its very similar to the GSP wreslt arguement.

That all gsp does is wrestle hump people to decisions.

Ok if thats true up youre game stop the take down or catch a submission.

MInd you I hate how Gsp now fight but stop it first the talk crap.

Like when?

He fought Diaz the same way he fought everyone in the UFC. He was a bit more cautious and he was focused on exploiting Diaz's openings but it wasn't that different at all. When he KO'd DHK and Hardy it wasn't from being "uber-aggressive", it was a well timed and accurate strike.
They looked at his fightfinder, saw all the finishes, and assumed Condit fights like a prime Wanderlei.

Back