What happens to woke-ism now?

Is wokeism going away if Biden wins?

• Definitely not. They're going to get louder.

Votes: 96 60.0%
  • Things will probably stay this way. It's the new normal.

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • It's going to fade away slowly as the pendulum swings the other way.

Votes: 29 18.1%
  • It disappear quickly after Trump is gone.

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
Well the last chant I saw was demanding no borders and no defined "USA"

So...good luck with that!

Also a video of them attacking a democrat's home who dared vote against defunding the police in Oregon. I wonder how many social workers that will take to solve? Oregon which now has legalized possession so that should stop the drug problem!

You can chalk that up there with the homeless problem you can't correct with good feels, or the gang related mass shootings that won't get solved with new gun restrictions.

BLM was formed under Obama's watch and since you can't ask blacks to stop being assholes when they are getting detained, because that would be racist, good luck curbing that problem!

Then there is trade agreements with China that I just know Biden is going to wanna dive back into. Stirring the hornet's nest in North Korea...getting more of a presence in Syria...maybe Isis comes back again because Democrats had issues containing them. Distancing themselves from Israel again? Maybe get all cozy with Iran who wants to destroy our culture? Sounds like a plan!

We are gonna get affordable health care though! Oh wait...Big Pharma donated to Biden so I dunno if they would do that knowing he wants them to take a pay cut? Probably not gonna happen. I mean "affordable" is a flexible term right? You can all qualify for health insurance but it's like you won't be able to afford the premiums because the drug costs ain't gonna go down.

Maybe call in a social worker or two to negotiate that out? Could take awhile.

And oh ya...he promised us he knows how to deal with COVID so I can't wait to see that get solved before the vaccine!

I'm gonna have a blast watching this shit show!

At some point, businesses will have to stop giving in to wokeness. Go woke go broke because the crybabies ain't the customers.

As I have said to others here before over the last few months:

Your comment proves the need for change.

Why aren't the "crybabies" the customers? Tell us. Or not.

When Kamala takes over things are going to get woke as fuck.

I don't love the woke ideal but I'd vote for Biden over a guy like Trump in a heartbeat.

I think they should realise its hurting them and not what the people want.

Of course Trump correctly identified this was a good way to turn people red so has spread alot of BS about it, so it will die down from that fact alone.

Back