What happens to woke-ism now?

Is wokeism going away if Biden wins?

• Definitely not. They're going to get louder.

Votes: 96 60.0%
  • Things will probably stay this way. It's the new normal.

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • It's going to fade away slowly as the pendulum swings the other way.

Votes: 29 18.1%
  • It disappear quickly after Trump is gone.

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
There's also different types of "woke" depending on your definition. You could say that Warren is more woke (or at least panders to them more) than Sanders.

I think there'll be people who'll attempt to run on a Bernie Sanders populist style platform and there's been talk of a People's Party. That's gonna give some new life into the woke types but a lot of this might hang on what happens with A.O.C over the next few years and how these people will perceive her place in the Democratic Party.

I'd rather see a non-woke candidate with a populist platform. One of the reasons I liked Tulsi.

it fades until the trigglypuffs realize that they're not satisfied and then it revamps
Biden have 4 months to 2 years of government in him until he gets completely impaired to work or they force him out to put Kamala in the chair.
She is basically a turn coat politician who says whatever gets her an political advantage.
Guess what’s gonna happen when BLM asks her for their reparations or Antifah ask for the green new deal and Omar and AOC tell then to “ask president Kamala” and she says “Well....wait”.

Woke will get out of control and this time they will have no Orange man to blame when the shit goes down.

I'd rather see a non-woke candidate with a populist platform. One of the reasons I liked Tulsi.

I think she'll run on that style but as a Republican next time. She's got a great opportunity with the way things are right now.

I think she'll run on that style but as a Republican next time. She's got a great opportunity with the way things are right now.

She can't run as a Republican, they have completely different policies. Just because she's anti-establishment doesn't mean she's going to flip all her values to conservative.

Biden have 4 months to 2 years of government in him until he gets completely impaired to work or they force him out to put Kamala in the chair.
She is basically a turn coat politician who says whatever gets her an political advantage.
Guess what’s gonna happen when BLM asks her for their reparations or Antifah ask for the green new deal and Omar and AOC tell then to “ask president Kamala” and she says “Well....wait”.

Woke will get out of control and this time they will have no Orange man to blame when the shit goes down.

they'll still probably just blame trump

She can't run as a Republican, they have completely different policies. Just because she's anti-establishment doesn't mean she's going to flip all her values to conservative.

Well she's got zero chance as a Democrat and an Independent ain't winning. Republicans voted Trump.. If she's got any ambition to be president, she's going to have to go to the other side.

Well she's got zero chance as a Democrat and an Independent ain't winning. Republicans voted Trump.. If she's got any ambition to be president, she's going to have to go to the other side.

She can't. She's pro-LGBT and supports Medicare 4 all and fighting climate change. That isn't allowed in the Republican party

We're going into woke warp drive. You know how in Star trek when they go so fast the stars become a blur? Same with Star wars? Picture that, and that's how woke we are going.

I wouldn't say it worked. Democrats lost several points with every minority group and got badly deflated in their congressional expectations.
It doesn’t matter that much in the big scheme.
The minorities that matters its their sons,daughters,younger brothers and sisters being indoctrinated in the school’s and by the media.
Those who are going to vote in the next 10 years.

The Culture Wars were great for driving Republican voters to the polls before they started losing them. Bathroom bills didn't work out as well as state initiatives to ban Gay Marriage did 20+ years ago. Most of Trump's attempts to fan the flames, like the "Migrant Caravan", were a total joke.

The whole "woke/cancel culture" argument is mostly a straw man, but the nation is changing in terms of demographics and voting preferences. Even a minimum wage bill and marijuana legalization initiatives passed in solidly pro-Trump states. At some point the GOP is going to need to realize that selling racial grievances to Boomers isn't a winning election strategy anymore.

Post-modern thought was developed by pseudo-intellectual hacks who proposed the laziest way out because they had no capability of grasping reality. They were considered frauds in their day but the hippies and trendy Maoists ate that shit up like it was their last meal.

This shit is for simpletons. And as we're well aware that 70% of the populace are at best, simpletons. Going to be hard to get his mentally ill thinking out of society with an ever growing population and apathy the likes of which the world has never seen.

The irony here is that you appear to be someone throwing around a bunch of vague nonsense in an effort to come across as edgy and "woke" yourself.

We've all heard Jordan Peterson's idiotic diatribe on the grand jewish conspiracy that is postmodernism, so you aren't coming across as very impressive - it's disjointed nature and fantastically improbable connections make it a conspiracy theory for people who think they are smart, but have a high school level understanding of world history. "Maoists" LOL.

The problem predates Trump, but without Trump as president, the American media probably won't give the woke as much attention. Many people will think it's disappeared, because many people are stupid.
Diseased Western thinking will continue to propagate itself and Big Tech will try to shut down any criticism.

It's gonna create a war between Big Tech and Alt Tech. It'll get uglier and uglier as misinformation is weaponised even more than it has been up until this point.

50/50 whether or not Biden takes America to war, in part to distract the American people from their own obvious discontent.

Your culture war has gone global guys - it's not going away just because Trump might be.

There was a much more effective word for woke-ism in the racial context, which was race-hustling.
Since today's wokeness has been stretched out to cover everything imaginable and beyond, that particular word won't work anymore. Professional victim isn't suitable either, because usually the wokest aren't really the victims nor do they see themselves as victims : they're the ones righting the wrongs in the world by unselfish, virtuous combat.
One must keep in mind that the wokes are a relatively young crowd so once their lives get a bit more substance, you can expect them to tone their shit down and shift the interest to something else. (That is if they find some sort of success outside their grievance-hustle)
But as long as this garbage is trending, it can be used for personal gain (monetary for a few, power-trip for a few more and plain self-gratuitous for the many) and it'll play well on the young minds.
If something, it's a pyramid scheme for the non-understanding.

My first instinct is to think it'll get 10 x worse. They'll have been emboldened now - "wow, our rioting got the president replaced.....lets see what we can achieve next."

However, I'm starting to think it'll start fading out and getting quieter. But I expect it to flare right back up the second a criminal is shot while attacking the police, so probably before Christmas. I also think it won't be long until they realise that Biden/Harris are just more of the same without the Twitter faux pas, and they'll get angry again.

Depends by what you mean by woke-ism. To many it means treating people not like them with a modicum of dignity.

Trump was like a red rag waved in the face of a bull. Once the rag is gone, the bull will calm down and start to graze like all the other stupid cows.

Back