What happens to woke-ism now?

Is wokeism going away if Biden wins?

• Definitely not. They're going to get louder.

Votes: 96 60.0%
  • Things will probably stay this way. It's the new normal.

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • It's going to fade away slowly as the pendulum swings the other way.

Votes: 29 18.1%
  • It disappear quickly after Trump is gone.

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
Being "woke", political correctness, SJW nonsense, BLM race hustling, riots, etc etc will increase. That will be the "new normal."

I wouldn't say it worked. Democrats lost several points with every minority group and got badly deflated in their congressional expectations.
Do you really think they'll interpret it as a loss?

The irony here is that you appear to be someone throwing around a bunch of vague nonsense in an effort to come across as edgy and "woke" yourself.

We've all heard Jordan Peterson's idiotic diatribe on the grand jewish conspiracy that is postmodernism, so you aren't coming across as very impressive - it's disjointed nature and fantastically improbable connections make it a conspiracy theory for people who think they are smart, but have a high school level understanding of world history. "Maoists" LOL.
They openly admit the narrative. How dumb can you really be?

Imagine not knowing post-modernism is a real thing.

Censorship will increase, surveillance will increase, more words and thoughts will become forbidden. People will refuse to listen to anyone who's opinion strays from the elite establishment/MSM. Propaganda will continue, indoctrination in schools will increase, wars will happen and the public will blindly support them and those who don't will become social outcasts, history will be rewritten, people will get poorer as the elites get richer. The plan is in place and working as expected. 1984 will be locked fully in place within the next 50 years. Our grandchildren will unknowingly become slaves to the elite class.

The propaganda machine and the CCP are the big winners of this election.

Do you really think they'll interpret it as a loss?
Some will, some won't. There was a thread yesterday about some in fighting because some of them who expected to win got clobbered and they recognized they're set to lose several more seats and probably control of the house in 2022.

What they wanted was to pack the electorate by adding 20 million illegals to the voter rolls by giving them citizenship, pack the senate by adding states just for the senate seats, and pack the SCOTUS and remove all checks on power to make the country a permanent 1 party state. It's still going to happen at some point, but it's at least been pushed back a few years.

Some will, some won't. There was a thread yesterday about some in fighting because some of them who expected to win got clobbered and they recognized they're set to lose several more seats and probably control of the house in 2022.

What they wanted was to pack the electorate by adding 20 million illegals to the voter rolls by giving them citizenship, pack the senate by adding states just for the senate seats, and pack the SCOTUS and remove all checks on power to make the country a permanent 1 party state. It's still going to happen at some point, but it's at least been pushed back a few years.

I think you're putting a happier face on it than it is.

Maybe somebody needs to.

#Wokeness fades or intensifies depending on who broke the woke consensus. A virtue-signalling liberal like Trudeau can bully and grope women and wear blackface without consequence because of his political stances. If you go against whatever is trending at the moment in #Woke land, but you have the wrong politics, then you are an irredeemable monster who must be cancelled.

Biden touching girls is acceptable with the #Woke fools because politics:
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png
There are two levels at which woke ideology is spread. There's the more organic, mainly internet based level through social media where things get really crazy and cutting edge, where yesterday's woke queens are today's villains(e.g. JK Rowling). These people are often not pragmatic and are willing to burn everything including bridges with less than ideal but important partners for not being perfect woke allies so they'd have no problem with ostracizing Trudeau or Biden or anyone really. Its a weakness of theirs, so much infighting that they can't produce true mass movements with direction and leaders. All they can spawn are flash mobs.

Then there's the more elite, top down institutions which selectively amplify some of the messaging from that organic social media level to cynically exploit it for some gain, like to sell something or win an election. Its at this level that you see more hypocrisy because they are more concerned with some kind of social gain which requires compromise. Notice that the online woke left is also very economically progressive but that angle gets amplified a lot less than the identity politics stuff.

As for Joe, I think his antics are exaggerated a bit. Its a bit much but I think its because he's an old fart who remembers a time when people were more physically intimate even with strangers. Reminds me of the Bill Burr bit where he says he misses the time you could interact with kids but nowadays you have to stay six feet apart from all kids that are not your own lest you be accused of being a pedophile.

I wonder if we will be hearing about "Biden's America" from the same people who blamed Trump for every problem in the world. People have forgotten that the #Woke bullshit actually started escalating under Obama's America during his second term and was festering for years in the dark corners of universities. I don't know how many times I was told to "Relax! It is just a bunch of silly college kids" when pointing out years ago that the foolishness in universities was rapidly growing and the students graduating with degrees in feminism and intersectionality were entering influential places in the working world.
I think its because social media, and the internet in general, really took off under his second term and that has been the vehicle for spreading and intensifying this stuff.

Obama made overtures to it for sure but I think it was a case of the tail wagging the dog in the sense that Obama wanted to appeal to his younger base which was becoming evermore woke. Not just for his second campaign but for the party in general but now its getting pretty crazy.
This #Woke foolishness won't stop until the cancerous identity studies programs are eliminated from institutions of higher learning. I fear it is already too late. There are far too many people who have been indoctrinated in identity studies programs pushing the propaganda everywhere and anywhere. There are a lot of young kids who have already had years of exposure to #Wokeness through schooling, parents, peers and the media before they even get to college. It used to be 4 years being brainwashed in university, but now kids are being exposed from birth. Things will only get worse before it gets better.
Like I said I don't think its the universities as much as it is social media. Even progressive university professors are getting pilloried by the woke mob. Its evolved way beyond niche social science and humanities programs. How many people even really enroll in these programs? Now compare that number to the amount of people who engage in social media on a weekly or daily basis. Lots of people who never go to college get indoctrinated into this stuff through the internet.

Last edited:
The politicians?
Sure,but the bourgeoisie Marxists,Social service leeches and mentally disabled don’t care about that.

you're kidding, right? up to 2016, they were still blaming bush for ____ (insert current whatever through obama admin)

Of course it's going to get louder.

The reason it seemed like Trump made it worse was because he was getting in its way. It's a current that nobody wants to fight and it's getting worse and worse

That's one interpretation. Another interpretation is that Trump was a shot in the arm to progressives the same way Bush was in 2009 but once Obama won the election very little got done and very few people actually criticized him for it. It will all come down to who is pulling the purse strings and making the loudest noise in the Democratic Party. Right now, the moderates have the money but the progressives have the noise.

Further shift to the left. Biden is just a puppet.

The USA are proving how badly identity politics and cultural marxism are. This country used to be a role model for the entire world, today it's a warning example.
I think as a society and a culture it will fade a little bit simply because they won't have Trump to burn in effigy as their symbol of oppression. For example, progressives were conveniently quiet about migrant child detention under Obama but as soon as Trump became president it became a polarizing issue. Alot of the rhetoric is purely political. I fully expect Trevor Noah, SNL, and Colbert, and the rest of them to partially or completely ignore alot of issues once Biden is in office

It's going away because the media is going to be done with them. Where is Occupy Wall Street these days?

I suspect that cancel culture and wokeism is here to stay for some time.

Depends on who is going to win the Electric Boogaloo. The CCP has no intention of stopping the destabilization of society until they control the south china sea.

I think as a society and a culture it will fade a little bit simply because they won't have Trump to burn in effigy as their symbol of oppression. For example, progressives were conveniently quiet about migrant child detention under Obama but as soon as Trump became president it became a polarizing issue. Alot of the rhetoric is purely political. I fully expect Trevor Noah, SNL, and Colbert, and the rest of them to partially or completely ignore alot of issues once Biden is in office

I hope it will fade, but I don't see it.

Many, many people of the left political spectrum are already radicalised. Cultural marxism (LGBTQ, white guilt, no borders etc.) is like a religion to them. Make no mistake, this ideology has won the election. "You are so racist" is the most important political argument of the DNC. They can't exist without it. Why should you give up on that, when it makes you win? For the left, it only makes sense to intensify political correctness and identity politics.

Hollywood and big tech are perfect instruments to achieve this. PC has been around before Trump. He doesn't even matter that much. You will see a new racist GOP candidate soon enough and if the left wants new riots (because of the bigotry and stuff...), Hollywood and the MSM will activate their brain-dead marionettes whenever they want.

I simply can't associate America with hard working people and freedom anymore, but rather with woke people and control.

Last edited:
Much of it will fade away like it always does after the new terms begin. Identity politics backfired in some areas of the country.

What happened to gun fears when Obama was in? They were magnified. Same with woke-ism with Trump.

Now that Biden is in the fears will be allayed

It will fade a bit. When Trudeau got caught with black face the outrage was muted. Similarity, Obama was able to get away with torture and drone wars without much complaint.

So you think that with Biden as president if a democrat governor decides to send guard troops in to forcibly shut down a BLM protest BLM supporters won't really complain or push back too hard against it? Because Joe is in the White House?

<36>

Further shift to the left. Biden is just a puppet.

The USA are proving how badly identity politics and cultural marxism are. This country used to be a role model for the entire world, today it's a warning example.

It was always corrupted. Get it through your head lol.

Back