What happened to Biden's sexual allegations?

Turns out the women who accused him wore offensive halloween costumes in high school, so they've been canceled and aren't allowed to talk anymore.

Like the Left ever cared about rape. They covered for Bill Clinton who was accused of rape by what? 6 different women? They stood by Roman Polanski who drugged and raped a 13 year old. They have no morals or ethics. It's all about power and selective outrage with them.
#Silenceisconsent has been trending.
<6>

Are you being genuine? Or are you just trying to win an internet argument?

Not defending the ACT of sexual assault at all, but what Trump said was absolutely NOTHING compared to what I'd hear in my high school locker room haha.

Which country did you grow up in? Because it could be a cultural thing too. In India, for example, most "locker room" talk isn't like this. But in America, it almost always is.
America, Wisconsin specifically. Our locker room talk was more about which girl was fuckable not which girl we would rape. Or about beating someone's ass or how about someone got fucked up on the field (football)

There were a few of them, including a very credible one. What happened to them? It's like people forgot about them.

the dnc declared him to be their nominee and the accusations magically disappeared from memory/the media, as per dnc usual.

Which country did you grow up in? Because it could be a cultural thing too. In India, for example, most "locker room" talk isn't like this. But in America, it almost always is.

Yup. Anyone who says otherwise, is lying their asses off.

theres a good chance that his accusers will mysteriously die of suicide by covid-19

Didn't sound like a joke at all, sounded dead serious. Trump's excuse was locker room talk. I spent my entire youth playing sports before transitioning to MMA in college. Nothing like that was ever said.
You should have tried listening in on the women's locker room.

How should the people who ignored those allegations feel?

Disappointed in themselves if they weren't willing to seriously listen to the accusers and potential/alleged victims.

I'm not saying "believe all women" but people not willing to listen at all are a problem.

Disappointed in themselves if they weren't willing to seriously listen to the accusers and potential/alleged victims.

I'm not saying "believe all women" but people not willing to listen at all are a problem.
Life is shades of grey. I think that is fair, but unfortunately some people don't like "complications"...IE anything not black and white.

In before all the mental gymnastics needed to knowingly vote a pedo in and prove they are pure hypocritics

Also, in after, LMFAO

Why don´t you just shut the fuck up and go away already. Uneducated low IQ bumpkins like you who want to demonize 50% of the political spectrum are exactly what is causing all the division. You are not even an inbred retarded redneck, you are a caricature of one.

Shall we go over the case history of your Orange man crush in regards to sexual allegations? Both candidates are utter dog shit and Americans should be ashamed that those 2 shitheads are the best they could come up with

Didn't sound like a joke at all, sounded dead serious. Trump's excuse was locker room talk. I spent my entire youth playing sports before transitioning to MMA in college. Nothing like that was ever said.

Yeah, but those of us who aren't complete social rejects interacted with other people casually.

Why don´t you just shut the fuck up and go away already. Uneducated low IQ bumpkins like you who want to demonize 50% of the political spectrum are exactly what is causing all the division. You are not even an inbred retarded redneck, you are a caricature of one.

Shall we go over the case history of your Orange man crush in regards to sexual allegations? Both candidates are utter dog shit and Americans should be ashamed that those 2 shitheads are the best they could come up with

Thanks!

So nothing to add but a baseless attack got it.

It's just your whole "I've never heard that kind of talk in the locker room. We only ever talked about how majestic women are and how they're the mothers of our children, and never ever made or heard any crude sexual comments about them!" is just fucking laughable to anyone who has actually played sports and spent time in the locker room with a bunch of dudes shooting the shit about women.

Where the hell did you play sports? lol

This kind of locker room talk was absolutely common in Canada when i went to high school and university

The difference in locker room talk and seeming confession of sexual assault is talking about what we want to do and what we say we do.

Normal Locker room talk
"I'd love to bang (hot cheerleader)"
"Soandso has nice tits"

Vs.

Trumpist approved locker room talk

"I dont even wait (for consent), I just grab girls by the pussy and kiss them, I'm a big deal so they dont stop me"

Because the "believe her" has morphed into "believe her only if it's against a republican".

https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-biden-accuser-accusations-allegations.html

what was your position on the trump and kavanaugh accusers? their stories fell apart aswell

please don't reply back with a novel dropping all sorts of big words

I don't see anybody still talking about Trumps or Kavanaugh's accusers either.

Although to be fair, Trumps accusers stories didn't fall apart--his followers just know how he is and accept it, they don't mind that' he's a creepy perv so it's a non-issue.

Back