What happened to Biden's sexual allegations?

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There were a few of them, including a very credible one. What happened to them? It's like people forgot about them.

The left wing cucks and propaganda media don't care who he diddled. He could be on tape raping and they wouldn't care. They did during the primaries remember but since the DNC fixes the primary and picked Biden they now don't care. It is a literal anything to get Trump out mentality.

In before all the mental gymnastics needed to knowingly vote a pedo in and prove they are pure hypocritics

Also, in after, LMFAO

iu

iu

iu

You used to be so much better than this.

I'm not a biden supporter but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt just like the trump and kavanaugh accusers

to say that it was "only 1" is false though - he's creeped up and weirdly caressed and kissed multiple women

is he a creepy out of touch with the times old guy? yes

do I believe he actually raped or sexually assaulted someone? no

Classic slight of hand. Watch the rioting protest hand over there while the creepy geriatric hand is fisting the puppet over there.

I'm not a biden supporter but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt just like the trump and kavanaugh accusers

to say that it was "only 1" is false though - he's creeped up and weirdly caressed and kissed multiple women
He sure was singing a different tune when it came to Kav and “Dr” Ford.

Back