What happened to Biden's sexual allegations?

There were a few of them, including a very credible one. What happened to them? It's like people forgot about them.

Alyssa Milano didn't care about actual allegations anymore when it was the DNC side so....

https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-biden-accuser-accusations-allegations.html

what was your position on the trump and kavanaugh accusers? their stories fell apart aswell

please don't reply back with a novel dropping all sorts of big words

The Biden accuser had a better case than the kavannah one though

What happened to Trump's? There were quite a few some even credible ones. Including Trump saying he can just walk up and grab by the pussy without repercussions.

Sadly America just doesn't care

The left wing cucks and propaganda media don't care who he diddled. He could be on tape raping and they wouldn't care. They did during the primaries remember but since the DNC fixes the primary and picked Biden they now don't care. It is a literal anything to get Trump out mentality.

If Trump can hump, so can Biden!

What happened to Trump's? There were quite a few some even credible ones. Including Trump saying he can just walk up and grab by the pussy without repercussions.

Sadly America just doesn't care

your reaching there

yes, there were accusers , probably as credible as the ones currently accusing biden

the grab em by the pussy thing was a complete joke - come on your reaching here

There was just one, and the accuser's story fell apart when it was looked into.
Pfft rookie numbers trumps at around 25 before we even talk about the underage teens he watched undress for years at miss teen competitions.

Of course those whores just did it because he ran for president .....apart from the 5-6 ones who accused him before that.
Plus its not like theres any shred of evidence to back their stories about him suddenly going ahead with grabbing and kissing and just touching them ......like a taped confession from the man himself saying thats what he likes to do or anything

your reaching there

yes, there were accusers , probably as credible as the ones currently accusing biden

the grab em by the pussy thing was a complete joke - come on your reaching here
Didn't sound like a joke at all, sounded dead serious. Trump's excuse was locker room talk. I spent my entire youth playing sports before transitioning to MMA in college. Nothing like that was ever said.

Oh what? You mean libtards are hypocrites?

You don't say?

4gMZsn.gif

What happened to Trumps? Didn’t like 19 women come forward saying he assaulted them to some degree? It seems like the more allegations against Trump the more support he had. See Roy Moore. Republicans should just write sexual assault into their platform

Didn't sound like a joke at all, sounded dead serious. Trump's excuse was locker room talk. I spent my entire youth playing sports before transitioning to MMA in college. Nothing like that was ever said.

What sports ? Ballet?

I’ve been in sports all my life and this is the norm

What gym do you go to? Cucks mma?

Shhhhh. Democrats are hoping all the noise created by the coronavirus and BLM will make others forget about the sexual abuse allegations against their man Biden. The MSM has already moved on in the hopes that everyone else follows.

Besides, Democrats claim that it's never been #believeallwomen. According to them, it's always been #believeonlywomenwhoaccusenondemocrats.

And of course, there's always whatabouttrumpism to deflect and keep their hamster wheels spinning.

Back