What happened to Biden's sexual allegations?

True or not true the guy is a weirdo.....

I lean towards true though

If you want old rich white guys to be your representative then you're going to get a guy who did some inappropriate things with women. They literally all did that shit.

iu

iu

iu
everest2.gif

There were a few of them, including a very credible one. What happened to them? It's like people forgot about them.
Racisms happened.

What sports ? Ballet?

I’ve been in sports all my life and this is the norm

What gym do you go to? Cucks mma?
So a man who wont randomly grab a womans crotch is a cuck

The world is filled with adolecsent man children & trump is your king

the guys joking around in the gym about being wanted to give up mount to hot women and wanting to buck them off are not the problem

if you notice the really disgusting horrible people who commit these acts aren't these people - they're the ones who don't do much talking or joking

https://www.businessinsider.com/har...ic-politics-sexual-harassment-scandal-2017-10

Didn't sound like a joke at all, sounded dead serious. Trump's excuse was locker room talk. I spent my entire youth playing sports before transitioning to MMA in college. Nothing like that was ever said.
I guess you only talked about fucking each other

Didn't sound like a joke at all, sounded dead serious. Trump's excuse was locker room talk. I spent my entire youth playing sports before transitioning to MMA in college. Nothing like that was ever said.

Are you being genuine? Or are you just trying to win an internet argument?

Not defending the ACT of sexual assault at all, but what Trump said was absolutely NOTHING compared to what I'd hear in my high school locker room haha.

Which country did you grow up in? Because it could be a cultural thing too. In India, for example, most "locker room" talk isn't like this. But in America, it almost always is.

You used to be so much better than this.
He doesn't even care anymore.
Her story holds up much better than any major accusation in the past 4-5 years and he dismisses it. Because he can't even hide being a biased hack anymore.

Like the Left ever cared about rape. They covered for Bill Clinton who was accused of rape by what? 6 different women? They stood by Roman Polanski who drugged and raped a 13 year old. They have no morals or ethics. It's all about power and selective outrage with them.

https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-biden-accuser-accusations-allegations.html

what was your position on the trump and kavanaugh accusers? their stories fell apart aswell

please don't reply back with a novel dropping all sorts of big words
Trump basically flaunts being a sexual predator from openly bragging about it and being thick as thieves with Epstein. I can only imagine what he actually keeps secret. Probably developed a fondness for choir boys since he's a self proclaimed Bible thumper these days.

Like the Left ever cared about rape. They covered for Bill Clinton who was accused of rape by what? 6 different women? They stood by Roman Polanski who drugged and raped a 13 year old. They have no morals or ethics. It's all about power and selective outrage with them.
Bill Clinton's biggest crime towards the right was being labeled a democrat. Aside from that he literally fits the bill as right winger. Anyone on the left with any common sense could give fuck all for that clown.

Funny thing is they worship the ultimate beta cuck and don't realize it. Wonder how many times he's walked in on Melania getting the business from 4 dudes at the same time and just sat there and watched

I don't think being a creep hurts your chances of being a president, to be honest.
What about pedo-creepiness? Does that change anything or is all creepy actions the same?

Back