What fighters dont cut weight?

Jones cuts little to no weight at all. When he's in fight shape, he's nearly 205. There was an embedded not too long ago where he's seen eating pizza like a week before the fight.

No.

(And what does eating pizza a week out from a fight have to do with cutting weight? A lot of guys only start cutting two to four days before the weigh in.)

No.

(And what does eating pizza a week out from a fight have to do with cutting weight? A lot of guys only start cutting two to four days before the weigh in.)

while that is true, there is a lot of prep into the lead up before they start cutting weight. eating food that is extremely high in sodium or is slow to digest (pizza), can fuck up a large cut

No they're all roughly the same weight. Donald and Nate didn't cut to 145 because they have self-respect.

Sure bro...we believe you ...same size...same weight

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-202.png

Aww, still triggered bud? I thought you'd be over it by now. I guess not :)
Not triggered at all. You’re still calling names instead of arguing being civil. Just reminding you. You started our original interaction calling me a dork and getting sideways so I don’t have problem helping you being a better person. I’m a helper. You don’t seem dumb, so have your opinion and argue it without putting others down.

Last edited:
Not triggered at all. You’re still calling names instead of arguing being civil. Just reminding you. You don’t seem dumb, so have your opinion and argue it without putting others down.

You're mad.

Also seeing as how everyone can see your posts think twice about preaching on name-calling bud :)

You're mad.

Also seeing as how everyone can see your posts think twice about preaching on name-calling bud :)
I’m fine if everyone can see I’d like this to be a less toxic environment. I’m also fine spotlighting those who make it toxic, bud.

I’m fine if everyone can see I’d like this to be a less toxic environment. I’m also fine spotlighting those who make it toxic, bud.

Nice, shine the spotlight squarely on yourself ;)

Good luck buddeh.

<28>

Nice, shine the spotlight squarely on yourself ;)

Good luck buddeh.

<28>
Cause I call people donkeys and purposely put them down to make my point (other than those who need a reminder to be decent), right turbo? I don’t need a spotlight, I just find pleasure in calling out those who like to pick on others with name calling instead of just making their point. You’re a prime example that bullies dont like it when they’re challenged cause they can’t handle the feedback.

Last edited:
Jones cuts little to no weight at all. When he's in fight shape, he's nearly 205. There was an embedded not too long ago where he's seen eating pizza like a week before the fight.

When he grappled Hendo he was 238

It seems basically every fighter does, and has, cut weight. Maybe HW are only ones who do not...

Example, Conor can cut to 155 easily. But when he fought Nate at 170, he came in at like 168 1/2. So he is a very small WW. Come fight night, he isnt putting weight back on due from cut. Where as Cerrone will be cutting to make 170.

Yes they will both make weight. But some fighters put a lot back on after weigh in and come fight night.

When Frankie was the LW Champion, he didn’t cut much weight at all. He really didn’t even cut much weight to make FW either.

How much does Marlon Moraes weigh??? Because he probably weighs today, what Frankie weighed, when he was the LW Champ!

upload_2020-1-12_1-25-12.jpeg

skip to (2:12)

Back