What fighters dont cut weight?

What is it about fighters that look ripped at weigh in but skinny as fuck like JJ typically? I get excited that they look fight ready, but is that weird? Don't want to see flabby blubber blubbering around the Octagon.

lmao. weight cut/diet. same thing.

even more funny.
when i read any sherdogger talk about them selves and cutting weight i just think
yeah no... thats called a diet. its the same, but also much different lmao
Nah dude. I’m sorry but that’s just a really uneducated post. They are two very different things. A diet is limiting your choices of food to decrease your body fat % (usually). Weight cut usually involves draining the water out of your body and plain and simple, not eating for stints at a time. Your basically malnourishment you’re body

Nah dude. I’m sorry but that’s just a really uneducated post. They are two very different things. A diet is limiting your choices of food to decrease your body fat % (usually). Weight cut usually involves draining the water out of your body and plain and simple, not eating for stints at a time. Your basically malnourishment you’re body
sarcasm bruh. lol. thanks for clarifying for the class though

Gunnar Nelson, Ryan Hall, Diego Sanchez, LHW Safarov and LHW Olekasgdsgasfas are the correct answer here.

What is it about fighters that look ripped at weigh in but skinny as fuck like JJ typically? I get excited that they look fight ready, but is that weird? Don't want to see flabby blubber blubbering around the Octagon.
Hey man, whale lord rampage was legit.

If that was sarcasm you’re really bad at jokes
did you not read the part about when sherdoggers cut weight its really just dieting,
implying fat guys not eating as much.

you must be one of those 6'5 jacked sherdoggers who cuts weight huh.
lol
i kid man. we can still be friends even though you only read 1 line of a post

did you not read the part about when sherdoggers cut weight its really just dieting,
implying fat guys not eating as much.

you must be one of those 6'5 jacked sherdoggers who cuts weight huh.
lol
i kid man. we can still be friends even though you only read 1 line of a post
I don’t know how to read I just guess most of the time

That's height bud, this is about weight. Donald isn't three times the size of Conor. Neither is Nate.

Conor's a big boy, he doesn't need his ass wiped by anyone besides Dana.
Yes you are right, this is only one parameter, but still ... Cowboy is taller, similar size, But Conor have big legs.

are you on the spectrum?

A frequently shouted phrase in my house growing up.

s-l640.jpg

I believe I heard Gaethje doesn't cut much weight, due to learning in wrestling he performed better without draining himself?

I think pretty much every fighter cuts something. Dropping 5 lbs during fight week is nothing though. Diego says that he doesn’t have to cut to make 170.

It's an interesting time now seeing people moving up and stop cutting weight ( like Pettis ; Masvidal ; DosAnjos at WW)
Hope we can see it more and more. It's terrible for your health to cut 20+ ponds and get it back in several days.

Back