What ethnicity is Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson?

Thai-American, if we're splitting hairs. But yea, she seems to be 3rd/4th gen, pretty Americanized by this point. She may have a bit of white in her, based on her eyes. I dunno. Never seen her parents.

For now enjoy this pic.

mich15.jpg

From what I know, she's half white, half thai.

ah yes...exactly.

she must be an outlier in a sea of mixed Thai/Caucasian offspring with Thai fathers and Caucasian mothers.

has nothing to do with fat white guys going to Thailand whatsoever.

but go on...

From her bio: "My mother, who is from Thailand, met my Father in Germany where he was stationed. Being in a Military family we moved around a bit until we settled down in Aurora Colorado, where I grew up."

Lot of assumptions you are making there with the whole, "he must be some fat ex-pat that can't get a white woman" bullshit.

From her bio: "My mother, who is from Thailand, met my Father in Germany where he was stationed. Being in a Military family we moved around a bit until we settled down in Aurora Colorado, where I grew up."

Lot of assumptions you are making there with the whole, "he must be some fat ex-pat that can't get a white woman" bullshit.

Every white guy I know (including myself) prefers asian and south american women over white women.

Toronto and Vancouver are basically white guy/asian girl heaven.

Every white guy I know (including myself) prefers asian and south american women over white women.

Toronto and Vancouver are basically white guy/asian girl heaven.
White girls are my favorite, but them Asians... fuhhhhhh
oh ok

Word
Her mother is Thai, and her grandfather from her mothers' side is 1/4 Khmer and 1/4 Mon, and half Thai but his wife, Michelle's grandmother, is half Chinese and half Pyu but born in Thailand.
Her father is 1/4 Native American, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 Swedish and 1/4 Irish, but was born in the US. Now the grandparents from her fathers' side...
Where did you get this info, just out of curiosity?
ever been to Thailand? it's not much of an assumption (generally speaking).
heh

It's not just Thailand from what I hear, but also the Philippines for example...

Hmm.

Last edited:

either way, my point still stands...white fathers with Thai moms are the norm. not in her case but as a general rule of thumb.

either way, my point still stands...white fathers with Thai moms are the norm. not in her case but as a general rule of thumb.

What do you mean not in her case?

Her dad is white and her mom is thai.

I personally don't find her nor other Southeast Asians attractive, they are too small and have exaggerated features. I'm not seeing what all you guys are going on and on about...

? ......like no ass and tits?

Was expecting a LOT of pictures.

Thread did not delivered.

The problem is that you are assuming too much. You can notice a phenomenon and even suspect that people fall into the stereotypes but to blindly paint everyone with the same brush is stupid. They didn't even get together in Thailand. He was a guy in the military so he likely wasn't fat. Obviously the phenomenon exists but you pretty much put your foot in your mouth by blithely applying it too liberally to specific people that you don't know. Not a good look.

Mix Thai women are so fucken hot

What do you mean not in her case?

Her dad is white and her mom is thai.

evidently, she does not count because they met in Germany (or something).

The problem is that you are assuming too much. You can notice a phenomenon and even suspect that people fall into the stereotypes but to blindly paint everyone with the same brush is stupid. They didn't even get together in Thailand. He was a guy in the military so he likely wasn't fat. Obviously the phenomenon exists but you pretty much put your foot in your mouth by blithely applying it too liberally to specific people that you don't know. Not a good look.

so I'm wrong in her specific case...I'm man enough to admit that.

the phenomenon does exist though and it's not made up in my head. I'm pretty sure I know more Thai people than the average person. I've trained MT, under Thais, in Los Angeles (probably the greatest concentration of Thais in the US) for half a decade. the irony of all this is that I just pulled up to the gym for a session and my current instructor is Thai with a white wife. he's definitely an outlier, while Waterson's parental mix is the norm.

if you disagree, Google some half Thai celebrities and see how many of them have Thai dads. not the most scientific way but I'm sure it would still back up what I'm saying. you could even expand it to Thai dads and other ethnicities for the mother (Tiger Woods) and it would probably still hold true.

evidently, she does not count because they met in Germany (or something).

so I'm wrong in her specific case...I'm man enough to admit that.

the phenomenon does exist though and it's not made up in my head. I'm pretty sure I know more Thai people than the average person. I've trained MT, under Thais, in Los Angeles (probably the greatest concentration of Thais in the US) for half a decade. the irony of all this is that I just pulled up to the gym for a session and my current instructor is Thai with a white wife. he's definitely an outlier, while Waterson's parental mix is the norm.

if you disagree, Google some half Thai celebrities and see how many of them have Thai dads. not the most scientific way but I'm sure it would still back up what I'm saying. you could even expand it to Thai dads and other ethnicities for the mother (Tiger Woods) and it would probably still hold true.

I'm not taking issue with the idea of whether or not the stereotype is based on a real phenomenon. I already clearly said it is a real phenomenon in my response to you, if you'll go back and look. However, applying stereotypes to specific people you don't even know like that is being a bit of an ass.

I don't know what is going on in this thread, but the fact it as nearly 100 posts makes me giggle.

Back