What ethnicity is Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson?

Her mother is Thai, and her grandfather from her mothers' side is 1/4 Khmer and 1/4 Mon, and half Thai but his wife, Michelle's grandmother, is half Chinese and half Pyu but born in Thailand.
Her father is 1/4 Native American, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 Swedish and 1/4 Irish, but was born in the US. Now the grandparents from her fathers' side...

Isn't that Jon Jones in the pic?

Thai-American, if we're splitting hairs. But yea, she seems to be 3rd/4th gen, pretty Americanized by this point. She may have a bit of white in her, based on her eyes. I dunno. Never seen her parents.

For now enjoy this pic.

mich15.jpg

You don't know many Asian people...I can tell.

Also, some dumbfuck before actually wondered if she speaks "asian."

Holy fucking shit.

Lol, wow you sound mucho butt hurto. Getting a sense of humor and watching Cable Guy might help with that chronic butthurtedness you have that is very unmanly to say the least.

[YT]uy9Z-Tg6ufU[/YT]

Lol, wow you sound mucho butt hurto. Getting a sense of humor and watching Cable Guy might help with that chronic butthurtedness you have that is very unmanly to say the least.

[YT]uy9Z-Tg6ufU[/YT]

Best part of that movie by far.

half azn, half white i'm guessing. and i'm good at guessing

You're right; there's pictures of her and her mom visiting Thailand. But go on...

ah yes...exactly.

she must be an outlier in a sea of mixed Thai/Caucasian offspring with Thai fathers and Caucasian mothers.

has nothing to do with fat white guys going to Thailand whatsoever.

but go on...

No, the point was that the person was saying that he doesn't find SEA women attractive because they are small and have exaggerated features. Many women of different ethnicities have the same quality.

Oh, ok. That went over my head. Maybe it's cos my mind doesn't doesn't see Nicki Minaj as small or one with exaggerated features--whatever that means.

Back