What ethnicity is Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson?

Lol. This post made me laugh. You guys sound like kids getting all emotional. It's just about preferences. No need to put down a whole race just because you are trying to show another stranger up on the Internet. Lol grow up

What do you mean putting an entire race down? This is my opinion based off personal experience. No need to cry about it.

Not being attracted to someone isn't putting anyone down. It's just not what I'm attracted to. You can't force someone to find something attractive.

Asian women don't age well? wow...never heard that one before. I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Asians age pretty well and white girls don't hold up to time the best. or maybe it's just like that out here, since white girls love being out in the sun at the beach.

I don't know how to explain it. Maybe aging isn't the right word but their looks really go downhill once they reach a certain age. I don't see many asian women past their 30s who is still attractive. Asian women look pretty good in their early 20s but beyond that there's a big drop off.

What do you mean putting an entire race down? This is my opinion based off personal experience. No need to cry about it.

Not being attracted to someone isn't putting anyone down. It's just not what I'm attracted to. You can't force someone to find something attractive.

Lol you just seemed upset about that guys response to yours. And now you seem upset that I called you out on it. Relax buddy nothing personal.

"It's just preference. Everyone has a different look and different tastes."

Hey! Look at what I just did. I just mentioned what you said without calling them "lame" and "boring". Buts it's ok since it's just your opinion. So I guess we are on the same page.

Lol you just seemed upset about that guys response to yours. And now you seem upset that I called you out on it. Relax buddy nothing personal.

"It's just preference. Everyone has a different look and different tastes."

Hey! Look at what I just did. I just mentioned what you said without calling them "lame" and "boring". Buts it's ok since it's just your opinion. So I guess we are on the same page.

So many blatant racial generalizations got me reading this thread like

giphy.gif

At least they have unique looks and appearances. Different hair and eye colors. Asians all pretty much are a carbon copy of each other. They all have the exact same features. That's pretty boring to me.

Their personalities are fairly lame as well. At least white women have fun personalities. I live around a lot of asians and I can say the majority of the girls have incredibly boring personalities. Also, asian women don't age very well. Their looks tend to deteriorate once they hit their late 20s, if not sooner. They have boyish figures and I find their faces even less attractive.

If you want an obedient woman who will just do whatever they're told and express very little personality than an Asian woman is perfect for you.

I've seen some pretty damn fine Indian women. Mostly ones that have become Westernized though.

I find white women attractive, but only in their early 20s. They usually get overweight by 30. Dont even mention after having kids. They have pretty features but theres no slow aging period, you wake up one morning and you have an old women next to you.

Then they are usually some feminist type that wants to be equal but also wants the benefits of being a white woman.

I find their personalities very boring and bitchy. Always expecting men to remember and notice shit nobody cares about.

If you want to find a woman who is pretty for 10 years but takes your money and divorces you for a black guy, white women are perfect for you.

I find hispanic/latina girls really hot, but only if they arent cleaning toilets.

I find white women attractive, but only in their early 20s. They usually get overweight by 30. Dont even mention after having kids. They have pretty features but theres no slow aging period, you wake up one morning and you have an old women next to you.

Then they are usually some feminist type that wants to be equal but also wants the benefits of being a white woman.

I find their personalities very boring and bitchy. Always expecting men to remember and notice shit nobody cares about.

If you want to find a woman who is pretty for 10 years but takes your money and divorces you for a black guy, white women are perfect for you.

I find hispanic/latina girls really hot, but only if they arent cleaning toilets.

this right here, is gold. Quoted for subtleness.

I've seen a lot of white women that look good in their late 30s/early 40s. I can only think of maybe one or two Asian ones I've known that looked good past 35. And one of them was a single mom who was a complete slut who had fake fits and plastic surgery.

White women are definitely high maintenance overall, finding a good one can be challenging. Indian women are high maintenance as well. There's not a lot of black people or Hispanics where I'm from.

That's what a prenuptial agreement is for. I would never marry ANY woman without one. So my wife can go ahead n cheat on me and Divorce me I'll do it right back and not really give a fuck. I'd rather take the chances with a white woman than an Asian with a washboard chest, no ass, no personality, generic looking face and features.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of white women that look good in their late 30s/early 40s. I can only think of maybe one or two Asian ones I've known that looked good past 35. And one of them was a single mom who was a complete slut who had fake fits and plastic surgery.

White women are definitely high maintenance overall, finding a good one can be challenging. Indian women are high maintenance as well. There's not a lot of black people or Hispanics where I'm from.

I'd rather take the chances with a white woman than an Asian with a washboard chest, no ass, no personality, generic looking face and features.

giphy.gif

Human biodiversity. It exists in countries everywhere, even if you're the kind of asshole who likes to reduce entire populations to two women you met once, when it isn't combined with all sorts of scattered race expectations and dickery running amok on your artificial world view

Human biodiversity. It exists in countries everywhere, even if you're the kind of asshole who likes to reduce entire populations to two women you met once

Oh we've got the PC police here!

As far as looks go you can't really dispute what I said.

I've met plenty of Asian women you retard, but hey if you want to claim I've only met 2 then go ahead if it makes you feel better calling me an asshole. I've met plenty enough to find their personalities boring and dull. Everyone is different but that's me.

White women > asian. And Michelle Waterson is way overrated as far as looks.

I personally don't find her nor other Southeast Asians attractive, they are too small and have exaggerated features. I'm not seeing what all you guys are going on and on about...

Just so you guys know, I threw this gem in here to derail the conversation... My wife is from Thailand thus my two kids are of mixed decent, while it's true that SEA people have exaggerated features they are also some of the most beautiful women on the planet.

Except asian women, apparently.

I never said they were all the same. I'm talking in general.

Generally they do kind of all have the same kind of features, hair color, eye color. And to a lesser extent body types. Are you going to argue that point?

There are obviously asian women with good personalities but from the ones I've known they seem pretty boring and uninteresting.

I enjoyed her last fight and am looking forward to her next one. Her and Rose would be awesome.

all the white dudes love her so she's obviously Asian

Waterson
This long-established surname is of medieval English origin, and is a patronymic of the male given name Water or Walter. This name was introduced into England by the Normans after the Conquest of 1066.

lol

Back