What ethnicity is Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson?

Yup I married one.

Just to be clear with my last comment. I meant Korean/Japanese women are the most attractive of the asians.

In no way do I think they're the hottest. White women are clearly the best, then Hispanic and Indian IMO. I don't get why some white guys are so obsessed with Asians.

As far as mixed girls. I know a smoking hot mixed asian/white one but many are hit or miss.

Just to be clear with my last comment. I meant Korean/Japanese women are the most attractive of the asians.

In no way do I think they're the hottest. White women are clearly the best, then Hispanic and Indian IMO. I don't get why some white guys are so obsessed with Asians.

As far as mixed girls. I know a smoking hot mixed asian/white one but many are hit or miss.

I find white girls boring and mostly ugly.

Edit: I find asians and latinas are the best looking, followed by black girls. I find indian and natives to be mostly gross, below white women.

She's Mongorian, a descendant of the Great Khan. Damn you Mongorians!

I find white girls boring and mostly ugly.

At least they have unique looks and appearances. Different hair and eye colors. Asians all pretty much are a carbon copy of each other. They all have the exact same features. That's pretty boring to me.

Their personalities are fairly lame as well. At least white women have fun personalities. I live around a lot of asians and I can say the majority of the girls have incredibly boring personalities. Also, asian women don't age very well. Their looks tend to deteriorate once they hit their late 20s, if not sooner. They have boyish figures and I find their faces even less attractive.

If you want an obedient woman who will just do whatever they're told and express very little personality than an Asian woman is perfect for you.

I've seen some pretty damn fine Indian women. Mostly ones that have become Westernized though.

20150711020205_1DX_1092.JPG

At least they have unique looks and appearances. Different hair and eye colors. Asians all pretty much are a carbon copy of each other. They all have the exact same features. That's pretty boring to me.

Their personalities are fairly lame as well. At least white women have fun personalities. I live around a lot of asians and I can say the majority of the girls have incredibly boring personalities. Also, asian women don't age very well. Their looks tend to deteriorate once they hit their late 20s, if not sooner. They have boyish figures and I find their faces even less attractive.

If you want an obedient woman who will just do whatever they're told and express very little personality than an Asian woman is perfect for you.

I've seen some pretty damn fine Indian women. Mostly ones that have become Westernized though.

Asian women don't age well? wow...never heard that one before. I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Asians age pretty well and white girls don't hold up to time the best. or maybe it's just like that out here, since white girls love being out in the sun at the beach.

Lol. This post made me laugh. You guys sound like kids getting all emotional. It's just about preferences. No need to put down a whole race just because you are trying to show another stranger up on the Internet. Lol grow up

Thai-American, if we're splitting hairs. But yea, she seems to be 3rd/4th gen, pretty Americanized by this point. She may have a bit of white in her, based on her eyes. I dunno. Never seen her parents.

For now enjoy this pic.

mich15.jpg

Oh I'd certainly put some white in her. Shes already half i think. I would finish the job

Asian women don't age well? wow...never heard that one before. I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Asians age pretty well and white girls don't hold up to time the best. or maybe it's just like that out here, since white girls love being out in the sun at the beach.

Yeah genes is part of it but lifestyle has the most to do with it. White people age pretty well if they didn't spend most of their 20s drunk and trying to get a tan. Black people tend to age the best from what i've seen.

Yeah genes is part of it but lifestyle has the most to do with it. White people age pretty well if they didn't spend most of their 20s drunk and trying to get a tan. Black people tend to age the best from what i've seen.

for sure...I've seen some black women in their 60s that could have passed for 40 something. I've heard it's because their skin is naturally more oily than other ethnicities but have no idea if that's true or not.

spent most of my younger days with Asians and Latinas but now that I live in a beach city surrounded by some of the hottest white women in the US, I've developed "white fever" (if such a condition exists).

Michelle Waterson could still get it though.

White people age pretty poorly, for the most part. Especially during the puberty years. The teens become much more masculine than the other races, who don't change as much in comparison.

Prime example:

Zendaya and Bella Thorne Early Teens

bella-thorne-and-zendaya-7.png

Zendaya and Bella Thorne Late teens

tumblr_nmzu1p66oE1scypcro1_500.png

White people age pretty poorly, for the most part. Especially during the puberty years. The teens become much more masculine than the other races, who don't change as much in comparison.

Prime example:

Zendaya and Bella Thorne Early Teens

bella-thorne-and-zendaya-7.png

Zendaya and Bella Thorne Late teens

tumblr_nmzu1p66oE1scypcro1_500.png

I guess i won the genetic lottery there. I'll be 32 next month and people mistaken me for being 23-25. I try to be happy, work out a lot, not a heavy drinker, and avoid too much time in the sun. I'd like to think I worked for not looking like an oak tree but maybe I was just lucky.

Wtf? Do you guys have actual proof of a certain race aging better than another? Seems like you guys are just basing this on anecdotal experiences and targeted Google searches.

Back