What does it mean to be "White"?

What is so amazing about being White? You're not explosive and athletic. You get sunburn if you stay outside too long. I have nothing against White people but White Supremacists who brag about being White don't have any arguments about why others should envy them. They just brag about historical achievements they took no part in. I'll acknowledge one thing, some of your women are really pretty. :p

Main advantages of being white. You make more vitamin D in colder climates and you're better adapted at living in them too, white skin is probably a better insulator, it's less dense, however it cuts more easily. Whites are also likely to be better at swimming because they have longer torsos and shorter legs for the same height. It's also the main reason blacks do well at some sports, blacks have long arms which help in boxing and basketball.
But really, these physical advantages are bullshit if you're not a top athlete and most blacks or whites aren't anyway.

The main advantage of being a white man is that you're the most attractive race to women, you can post as many blacked pictures as you want but most white women prefer white man, most asian women prefer white men, most latina women prefer white men and outside of the US black girls also like white men.

1.png

Really, I'm brazilian, so most likely I'm mixed(I believe with native and portuguese mostly but possibly black) but my phenotype is white/southern european and it's obvious I have advantages compared to my black looking peers and nordic looking guys have even more of an advantage(in general of course).

Ok, then call it European/Germanic culture if it makes you feel better. And I take part in the culture everyday. I add to society, I pay in. I contribute. I don't just take, steal, rob.

Plenty of people who aren't White do the same thing.

Ok, then call it European/Germanic culture if it makes you feel better. And I take part in the culture everyday. I add to society, I pay in. I contribute. I don't just take, steal, rob.

well to be fair germanics stated off as barbarians

Invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_1.png

raided n invaded superior roman culture

n later adopted it as their own

1.png

Really, I'm brazilian, so most likely I'm mixed(I believe with native and portuguese mostly but possibly black) but my phenotype is white/southern european and it's obvious I have advantages compared to my black looking peers and nordic looking guys have even more of an advantage(in general of course).

If asians are so smart why are they responding to latinas? they are crazy, i know.

And then invented the myth that they had always been there and that the romans and greeks were early germans.

i grant that the website is a bit, "all over the place", and it's not as organized as it once was. i would suggest that you go here, and to the second article down, that gives a general difference in the different types of humans that exist: http://racialreality.blogspot.com/search/label/Racial Clusters

Were finally getting somewhere. But now this brings up some questions:

The article said the main basis for genetic difference is polymorphism, the basic building blocks that when you examine you see the supposed racial differences. But looking at the graph, how do they determine which polymorphisms are caucasoid or negroid? Are the Khoisan and yorubans both in the negroid strain? And it doesn't have to be those specific groups but African populations with significant genetic variation being in the same supposed race.

Also what accounts for those small strains of DNA that seems to come from nowhere, like populations in Europe or western Asia having australoid DNA? Or supposedly homogenous populations like the Japanese having caucasoid polymorphs?

And finally how do they compile the color coded chart? Is it running a test on several people's genetic sequence of one ethnicity and compiling then into an average?

My mom is white. My dad was white. And I don't owe anyone shit.

Got it?

Rome never conquered Germany. The Germans were free men. Nothing wrong with how they maintained their freedom and culture.

My mom is white. My dad was white. And I don't owe anyone shit.

Got it?

But why is your mom white and how is your dad white?

Also I don't know what your financial liabilities have to do with anything really.

The criteria is that you can't ever claim or speak about racism. Sorry whitey, you have privilege.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Are you sure about this?

There is evidence to suggest that the uralic languages came from Siberia. It wasn't from those people who moved directly far north from Africa to mix with the neanderthals.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Mongols did the same but they're not white.

401k, country clubs, and mayonnaise

There is evidence to suggest that the uralic languages came from Siberia. It wasn't from those people who moved directly far north from Africa to mix with the neanderthals.

Mongols did the same but they're not white.
The languages are definitely not of European origins, agreed. But, at least in the case of Hungarians you'll find their genetically makeup is mostly of Germanic and Slavic origins. Irregardless of where the original 7 or 10 tribes that formed that country were from.

The languages are definitely not of European origins, agreed. But, at least in the case of Hungarians you'll find their genetically makeup is mostly of Germanic and Slavic origins. Irregardless of where the original 7 or 10 tribes that formed that country were from.

But now we get into a debate of whether there is a hierarchy of being white. Youll never find anyone (except maybe some neo nazis) who will say Finns or Hungarians are less white. But they have ancestry from Siberia. Does that mean they belong in their own racial group, in the Siberian, or in the European?

Also what is more important in determine your race, purely genetics, or does culture play a role in it as well?

But now we get into a debate of whether there is a hierarchy of being white. Youll never find anyone (except maybe some neo nazis) who will say Finns or Hungarians are less white. But they have ancestry from Siberia. Does that mean they belong in their own racial group, in the Siberian, or in the European?

Also what is more important in determine your race, purely genetics, or does culture play a role in it as well?
Cornelius Hawthorne took racism to another level.

The origins of Hungarians is unclear probably due to the tribal nature of their ancestors. Theories of their origins vary, and some even disagree on the number of tribes that made up the original confederacy, but it's generally agreed they came from east of the Ural mountains and were steppe nomads. 1100 years later the only obvious trace of Magyar origins you'll find is their language.

It seems to me that there is an unspoken "hierarchy" of whiteness with northern euros being at the top. I guess that's what happens when you try to categorize things... sooner or later people will assign values and try to prioritize.

I have always thought genetics were the only factor in creating race. Is a white guy brought up in South Africa not white?

At first I thought this was a troll thread, but there's interesting reading in here.

Back