What do you think people do before they commit suicide?

I lost one of my closest friends to suicide a few years ago, he wound up addicted to meth and it warped his mind, I don't know if he was depressed but he was facing jail time.

She was beautiful and smart. It seemed like everything was normal until the day.

i imagine it went similar to the bjork stalker suicide

Jerk off as many times in a row as i could

Personally I'd get rid of the drug paraphernalia..Oh and clear browsing history, whew problems solved

As someone who has suffered from depression, sexual abuse and drug addiction and has tried committing suicide before (Hanging if anyone cares). I can say it wasn't this well thought out plan like some others have done before. It just was a slow build up of depression leading up to one day when I was home alone and finally hit rock bottom.

I thought about it for awhile. I always told myself if ever shit hit the fan or I got to the point where I couldn't bare to go on anymore I'd hang myself in the basement. I poured myself a glass of jack and coke (My favorite alcoholic drink). The weirdest thing happened as I finally made my mind up to end my life, my depression lifted and I felt this happiness overcome me, probably realizing I would be gone from this earth and all my pain would be null and void. I went downstairs with the drink. Got the rope from the work room and set up the rope over a pipe.

Put that song on repeat and just sat down at the table and sipped my drink for awhile and then finally took a deep breath. Got up, took the chair with me and put it underneath the pipe, Got on top of the chair, put the rope around my neck, closed my eyes, said arrivederci and kicked out the chair. The one thing that saved me was the weight of my body ended up causing the pipe above me to break as I was beginning to lose consciousness which forced me to end up falling to the floor.

In the end I realized how foolish it was of me, took the personal steps to help overcome my depression and addiction to opiates and now am a happy, healthy 28 year old adult who loves every minute of his life and cherish what he has

Here is the pic of the guy that tweeted this pic before he offed himself. He probably did the world a favour, fucking attention whores

el-musico-freddy-e-anuncio-su-suicidio-twitte-L-g2Wfe1.jpeg

I am a man, I am self aware
And everywhere I go
You're always right there with me

I flirted with you all my life
Even kissed you once or twice
And to this day I swear it was nice but clearly
I was not ready

When you touched a friend of mine
I thought I would lose my mind
But I found out with time that
Really, I was not ready

Oh death, oh death, oh death
Really, I'm not ready

Oh death you hector me
And decimate those dear to me
And tease me with your sweet relief
You're cruel and you are constant

When my mom was cancer sick
She fought, but then succumbed to it
But you made her beg for it
Lord Jesus, please I'm ready

Really, I'm not ready

Clearly, I'm not ready

I thought it said he was depressed before this?

He clearly could have tried to hide in another country and lived his life.

This is what I was thinking. Dude had to have had money stashed somewhere.

clear their browser history

HAhaha.

I was deciding on whether I could OD on my medication lying around.

Nope.

So, I thought I should use my scalpels.

Welp, I have a large scarification piece across my body... I thought, welp. Thats a bit painful, and its rather difficult to cut yourself to pieces really, past a few MM that is, unless your on alcohol and klonopin (kloni's great for that sort of thing).

Then I mellowed out.

But, the previous three years I phased out my family and friends slowly so they wouldn't miss me.

Kind of worked, now I'm rebuilding past uber depression, and drinking every night, etc.

I don't think thinking/thoughts come into mind honestly. Its more just raw emotion, or the sometimes more dangerous (clinical study on veterans), is utter and absolute /null.

Empty feeling.

Etc.

HAhaha.

I was deciding on whether I could OD on my medication lying around.

Nope.

So, I thought I should use my scalpels.

Welp, I have a large scarification piece across my body... I thought, welp. Thats a bit painful, and its rather difficult to cut yourself to pieces really, past a few MM that is, unless your on alcohol and klonopin (kloni's great for that sort of thing).

Then I mellowed out.

But, the previous three years I phased out my family and friends slowly so they wouldn't miss me.

Kind of worked, now I'm rebuilding past uber depression, and drinking every night, etc.

I don't think thinking/thoughts come into mind honestly. Its more just raw emotion, or the sometimes more dangerous (clinical study on veterans), is utter and absolute /null.

Empty feeling.

Etc.
Cutting is the last thing one wants to do and something that most likely won't kill you unless you had the jugular vein or something

Back