What diet was goat GSP on?

58a2caaf-02de-468c-a1fe-e302bb5cbda4_1.5848bcf880f19d670a31ee8cd533f108.jpeg

So much lettuce that reflected on his punches in the entire career, as we all know. A "GOAT" indeed...
...SAID NO ONE EVER.

I did weight lifting for a long time but can’t get them shoulders and abs like GSP, does anyone know if he gave out his diet regimen?
The-Interview-GSP-in-action.jpg

gsprecordpic.png

Do you also think eating like Usain Bolt would allow you to run as fast as he did? Or eating like Lebron James would allow you to play basketball as well as he does? Or if you're just worried about appearance, do you think eating like Brad Pitt will make you look like him?

Hint: most of what we look like and can do is set by genetics. I suspect GSP and everyone in the UFC uses PED's. I note that though I think they're all using, they definitely don't all look a like ...

Josh Barnett took steroids multiple times and popped. Any of you ever start a thread about his diet?

I did weight lifting for a long time but can’t get them shoulders and abs like GSP, does anyone know if he gave out his diet regimen?

gsprecordpic.png
I’m unimpressed by his performance. Had to blindside a half blind guy.

Josh Barnett took steroids multiple times and popped. Any of you ever start a thread about his diet?

Its funny how many people who think that they can tell if someone is using PED's by looking at them never deduced that Barnett (or Royce) were using. For some reason physique is considered to be important in MMA, whereas in most sports no one cares, you're either good or you're not and it doesn't matter what your body looks like.

gsprecordpic.png
Who gives a fuck. If you want to get bigger eat more if you want to get smaller eat less

I remember hearing a sit down interview with Jeremy Horn saying that every time he saw GSP eating, it was him eating McDonald's french fries dipped in mayo and that he actually eats quite a lot but just trains hard and has a good body type. I'd venture go guess GSP has always eaten pretty clean for the most part though.

Try this OP.

33781569_362468824158159_157950587701297152_n.jpg

ff07grp78bc11.jpg

043_Paulo_Costa_vs_Uriah_Hall.0.jpg

yoel-romero-muscles.jpg

Also, let's find out what Romero eats.

Both these guys make you wonder if GSP even lifts, bro.

Complete opposite of what you said. At 170, he ate whatever the fuck he wanted and was a legendary gym rat, even by pro MMA standards.
he also was spotted in various clubs drinking so essentially, this post was wrong on all counts i think.

Genetics, he changed his diet up and got fancy with it later in life but he was always built like that more or less.

Even coming off the garbage truck eating McDonald’s for every meal.

Maybe try being a garbage man and eating McDonald’s??

so much unintentional hillarity in that vid lol.

Romero and Costa's "diet".
And grease to make his body look shiny.

Serious answer: I know a few people who eat at Tristar, and the rumour is he used to eat a surprising amount of junk (dude loves his Mcdonald's), especially when not in camp.

He probably changed that out of necessity now though.

he also was spotted in various clubs drinking so essentially, this post was wrong on all counts i think.
Eating McDonald’s and drinking in clubs, by his own admission is what lead to Serra Gsp 1, and he cut that shit out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back