What diet was goat GSP on?

I ate a country breakfast in a North Dakota lodge once

Gave me herpes, gonorrhea, and had me shitting yellow for a month afterwards.
Very impressive

I believe he's into Paleo and not eating for long periods of time

It was asked from a dark place.

hqdefault.jpg

Check out the needle mark on his forehead.

ah yes, injecting steroids straight into the forehead. classic.

I ate a country breakfast in a North Dakota lodge once

Gave me herpes, gonorrhea, and had me shitting yellow for a month afterwards.
It was probably where you slept

Eat clen, tren hard, anaver give up, test your limits, Dbolish your haters, and always winn

I believe it was a similar diet as Peyton Manning....
hgh-gif-5.gif

I did weight lifting for a long time but can’t get them shoulders and abs like GSP, does anyone knows if he gave out his diet regimen?
The-Interview-GSP-in-action.jpg

gsprecordpic.png
I lift weights and studied exercise physiology and nutrition/food science in college, so I have often wondered the same. I know GSP doesnt party, he is obsessed with strict regiments of yoga, pilates, and calisthenics. He also eats clean. I dont think he is a gym rat, just a combination of a very clean lifestyle, good genes, and of course training martial arts in almost any capacity is extremely arduous. I will leave any steroid, PED's etc out of the equation unless proven otherwise.

No diet - or steroid cycle - can fix your genetics. If you have it in you to build bowling ball shoulders, then you'll build them. GSP has no neck, small head and wide shoulders. Plus he shaves his dome, that always makes your muscles appear bigger.

For whatever it's worth, though, here's a blog post by Tim Ferris about GSP, there is a meal plan the dude followed back in 2009: https://tim.blog/2013/01/27/eating-...erre-the-diet-he-used-to-transform-himself-2/

He did get colitis, though. Maybe genetic, maybe from his lifestyle, but maybe you should keep that in mind if you wanna try this.
Nice video. Thanks for sharing. I forgot about his gymnastics background as well - to further answer your question @true_fan

Seriously did he ever discuss his diet?
Yeah, he talked about in an interview once, and no I'm not bullshitting. He basically said he just eats whatever he wants.

My speculation:

Unlike all other fighters, he never takes time off training, he doesn't take "breaks" between camps. So he never balloons up and gets fat and then has to cut excess weight like everyone else. So, he just stays ripped all the time.

Edit: This was his pre-185 diet. Of course he ate a shit load of food to bulk to 185. Then he got a stomach disease. Then he had to modify his diet to heal his stomach disease and he's talked about that in another interview. And now because of that diet he can make 155 now.

gymnastics and olympic weight training helped him get those shoulders and core strength. his weight training isn't sitting around doing bench press and bicep curls like 90% of people at the gym

I lift weights and studied exercise physiology and nutrition/food science in college, so I have often wondered the same. I know GSP doesnt party, he is obsessed with strict regiments of yoga, pilates, and calisthenics. He also eats clean. I dont think he is a gym rat, just a combination of a very clean lifestyle, good genes, and of course training martial arts in almost any capacity is extremely arduous. I will leave any steroid, PED's etc out of the equation unless proven otherwise.
Complete opposite of what you said. At 170, he ate whatever the fuck he wanted and was a legendary gym rat, even by pro MMA standards.

Yes ts, you were born with the exact genetics and possess the exact work ethic of one of the greatest athletes in combat sports history. The only thing you need now is his diet plan.
I look forward to you being mistaken for GSP in no time.

Complete opposite of what you said. At 170, he ate whatever the fuck he wanted and was a legendary gym rat, even by pro MMA standards.
Gym doesn't mean power lifting. Every video I have every seen from his training involves low weights with great form and high reps and doing intense high endurance cardio exercises and stretching. He also didn't eat "whatever the fuck he wanted." They would eat together at Tri-Star, do you think a gym full of professional athletes ate candy bars and hamburgers all day?

Yes ts, you were born with the exact genetics and possess the exact work ethic of one of the greatest athletes in combat sports history. The only thing you need now is his diet plan.
I look forward to you being mistaken for GSP in no time.
Edit: as a child I purchased an issue of Muscle & Fitness which contained Arnold Schwarzenegger’s exact diet. I followed it to a tee and soon I was being asked when my next Mr.Olympia was. Trust me it gets old.

I did weight lifting for a long time but can’t get them shoulders and abs like GSP, does anyone knows if he gave out his diet regimen?
The-Interview-GSP-in-action.jpg

gsprecordpic.png
Its all down to your build to a greater extent. I had shoulders easily as big as GSP s when i was weight training. Same height. Certainly no peds here, not even protein powder. Unless you call beer a ped. Got asked if Id been taking steroids on numerous occasions.
But alas you werent interested in that as your post was just a pissweak attempt at tarnishing GSP. If you have done any serious weight training youd know what is possible.

Diet is everything. When Chris Cormier changed his diet, he also changed his appearance. I know he had a lot of eggs and oatmeal. Here is before and after. Only about 3 years between these photos:

Chris-Cormier-then-and-now-body.jpg

Gym doesn't mean power lifting. Every video I have every seen from his training involves low weights with great form and high reps and doing intense high endurance cardio exercises and stretching. He also didn't eat "whatever the fuck he wanted." They would eat together at Tri-Star, do you think a gym full of professional athletes ate candy bars and hamburgers all day?
You're right

Here's an article that breaks it down into calories, macros, and then specific meals he ate

https://tim.blog/2013/01/27/eating-...erre-the-diet-he-used-to-transform-himself-2/

You're right

Here's an article that breaks it down into calories, macros, and then specific meals he ate

https://tim.blog/2013/01/27/eating-...erre-the-diet-he-used-to-transform-himself-2/
My friend, what are we missing here?

– 1 lower carb anytime meal to be eaten whenever you like: 650 calories – 60g protein, 40g carbs, 30g fat
– 1 lower carb anytime meal to be eaten whenever you like: 650 calories – 60g protein, 40g carbs, 30g fat
– 1 high-carb post-exercise meal to be eaten immediately after training (a recipe that can be eaten cold): 700 calories – 60g protein, 100g carbs, 10g fat

That's a very specific meal plan. You cant eat whatever you want and get these nutrients. He had a disciplined meal plan provided by a doctor. Plus, watch the video, he is doing gymnastics, flips, some weight training but not a lot, and not doing power lifting at all.

Back