What diet was goat GSP on?

Lmao the haters mad because their goats got busted for cheating.
GSP > Jones and Silva combined

Diet is everything. When Chris Cormier changed his diet, he also changed his appearance. I know he had a lot of eggs and oatmeal. Here is before and after. Only about 3 years between these photos:

Chris-Cormier-then-and-now-body.jpg
He looks almost the same but the black clothes make him look a little leaner.

Obvious troll thread. These people have been told why he had delts over and over and over.

GSP did a lot of gymnastics and gymnatics builds delts. It's not fucking rocket science. Now, specifically you need to do gymnastic RINGS. The Rings are what build delts the most.

No diet - or steroid cycle - can fix your genetics. If you have it in you to build bowling ball shoulders, then you'll build them.
Crossfit females laugh at your assumptions of it just being genetic.

Diet is everything. When Chris Cormier changed his diet, he also changed his appearance. I know he had a lot of eggs and oatmeal. Here is before and after. Only about 3 years between these photos:

Chris-Cormier-then-and-now-body.jpg

Steroids don't work

Here is the world champ in the one arm pull-ups and he doesn’t have shoulders like GSP

Obvious troll thread. These people have been told why he had delts over and over and over.

GSP did a lot of gymnastics and gymnatics builds delts. It's not fucking rocket science. Now, specifically you need to do gymnastic RINGS. The Rings are what build delts the most.

so how come this guy doesn’t have muscular shoulders then

I did weight lifting for a long time but can’t get them shoulders and abs like GSP, does anyone knows if he gave out his diet regimen?
The-Interview-GSP-in-action.jpg

gsprecordpic.png
Genetics, he changed his diet up and got fancy with it later in life but he was always built like that more or less.

Even coming off the garbage truck eating McDonald’s for every meal.

Maybe try being a garbage man and eating McDonald’s??

Add this to your workout routine.

alex_naddour_main.jpg

Obviously a troll thread. But I’m guessing since GSP has always had these shoulders and ts kindly pointed out that most guys that lift, athletes and strength competitors don’t have shoulders like that it might just be genetics. If it were steroids as ts would like us to believe why don’t Andy & Jon have similar shoulders?
Genetics ts, genetics.

Gym doesn't mean power lifting. Every video I have every seen from his training involves low weights with great form and high reps and doing intense high endurance cardio exercises and stretching. He also didn't eat "whatever the fuck he wanted." They would eat together at Tri-Star, do you think a gym full of professional athletes ate candy bars and hamburgers all day?

Then you haven't been watching MMA for long because I clearly remember seeing him doing heavy weighlifting on a UFC All Access / Road to UFC or whatever it was called back then.
Also did some bulgarian style training with heavy/plyo dumbbell bench press - lying med ball throws etc.. ( coach name was Jonathan Chaimber back then ).
It was WAY before he trained Oly WL with Pierre Roy and even further from when he picked up gymnastics training ( seriously, which was around the time of his latest knee surgery IIRC ) .

Also said numerous times he was doing many isolation BBing style work at the end of his sessions for his physique, mainly upper body ones, to help his marketability .

Not sure about his goat diet.

But his duck diet? Lots of running.

Back