What did you think of the 4 hour main card last nite?

Those two ultimate fighter fights ended up being decent fights, but the placement of the fights guaranteed we would hate them if they were anything other than quick finishes. I was dying at the bar by the end of it.

I dont know why they just didnt put those TUF fights on fightpass prelims and start those an hour earlier.

I really like dat idea. During both tuf fights i wasnt even watching tv i was farting around on my laptop.

Btw, the bar i was at was packed at the very start of the prelims. Havent seen it like that in years.

Same, it was too long but there were people standing the entire time where I was at too. I didn't believe the hype translated in the real world but there's no reason to Ronda fights won't continue to grow since she isn't losing any time soon.

if the matchups are good ill watch a 10 hour card

fuck that. id rather have 3 weekends of great fights than cram it in one day. 5 hours of straight television would be my absolute max.

Speaking from Ireland, it was too long. Please don't do it again, in fact can we start the fights an hour earlier? They did it for a while a few years ago if I recall correctly. European fans would appreciate it a lot.

Yes! I hear you man, there is no practical reason that I can think of for the fights to be on so late. They even usually finish at around 1am in the US!!
Even then, if the cards were an hour earlier I still probably wouldn't want them to be 4 hours because that is just way too long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back