What did you think of the 4 hour main card last nite?

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was not a fan. It dragged quite a bit imo. Would you like to see this again? For UFC 200 maybe? I was up until past 6:30 am! I know that the fights didn't end in the US until about 1:30 am. I would say less is more, what say you Sherdoggers?:)

I dont know why they just didnt put those TUF fights on fightpass prelims and start those an hour earlier.

it should never happen again

I'm okay with it if they start it an hour earlier. Last night was brutal watching here in the UK. I went to bed at 8:30 after the press conference :mad:

I'm okay with it if they start it an hour earlier. Last night was brutal watching here in the UK. I went to bed at 8:30 after the press conference :mad:

The press conference too? Wow, you're sick man!:)

I dont think theyll ever do something like that again

The press conference too? Wow, you're sick man!:)

Well, I figured I'd gone that far, I might as well complete the night/morning :icon_chee After all these cards lately, I'm a bit burned out though. Last night felt flat until the Rousey fight, for me.

It was a very boring card, I wonder how many new fans bought it thinking it would be like 189....

Hopefully it didn't diminish too much of the recent buzz created by Conor.

Unless it starts early then no

I dont watch the Ultimate Fighter and I usually only tune in for the co main event and main for the finales. I absolutely hated getting a fantastic card broken up with two fights I didnt give a shit about.

It was a very boring card, I wonder how many new fans bought it thinking it would be like 189....

Hopefully it didn't diminish too much of the recent buzz created by Conor.

I know several people who just became fans of the sport because of 189. I advised them both to skip this one.

a stacked 4 hour card, yes. so ufc 200.

I was quite angry when it hit 1am and they were just starting the co-main event. That's unprofessional.

I dont watch the Ultimate Fighter and I usually only tune in for the co main event and main for the finales. I absolutely hated getting a fantastic card broken up with two fights I didnt give a shit about.

fantastic card on paper, right?

both Soa vs Bigfoot & Struve vs Big Nog were pretty meh

a stacked 4 hour card, yes. so ufc 200.

I'd rather see two stacked 2 hours cards on consecutive weekends. 190 could easily have been a good 2 hour card instead of a drawn out 4 with all the hype pieces cluttering up the card.

The card would have flowed much better if the Cummins and Maia fights had been on the main card instead of the TUF ones.

I don't watch TUF so didn't even know who those guys were. TUF guys rarely seem to even become prospects these days.

It just felt like the old days when they used show random prelims during the PPV if the first few fights ended too quickly.

Worst ppv in a looooong time. Since the last ppv ronda headlined.

I knew it woukd suck though. Opening the card with the female Brazilian jon fitch was the kiss of death.

The main reason that I was hoping that Ronda would win quickly is because of the long ass main card. Thankfully she came through with the quick win.:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back