What did you think of the 4 hour main card last nite?

very boring card, Ronda beating Bethe was the only interesting part and that wasn't even that great since most expected her to steamroll Bethe

I find myself at a crossroads, more mma is always good, however asking the fans to sit from 4pm to 10:30pm to watch the entire card is asking a lot. It was just too much I felt and I wanted to turn it off by 9.

Too long. i'm on the East Coast so Ronda didn't come on until well after 1:00 AM. And before the Shogun fight I was forced to watch 2 TUF fights with 4 guys I don't know. They were good but put that shit on a TUF finale somewhere so I can just skip it.

I watch the fights on Sunday nowadays(except 189) and find myself giving the no name fighters about 2 minutes to impress me before I start jumping a few minutes at a time.

I know I might miss out on the odd good bit of action but I just don't have time to all these fights anymore.

I'd be ok with it at UFC 200, as long as there's no garbage TUF finale fights on the PPV, what a stupid move that was. The event definitely dragged because of it.

Btw, the bar i was at was packed at the very start of the prelims. Havent seen it like that in years.

No I just played video games during the tuf finales, it was a ****ing stupid booking decision

I thought it was too long, I personally prefer the standard 5 card main. Only reason they did is cause of the TUF fights.

That's a big reason why I don't watch the fights live anymore. It's way more enjoyable for me when I can skip all the fluff in between the fights (or, in some cases, a whole fight).

Watched 5 of the 7 main card fights this morning is less than 2 hours.

OBVIOUSLY the TUF fights should have been on the prelims.

Those TUFers walking out AFTER Big Nog..... are you fucking kidding me?

Hey look, maybe one day they will be super stars, but right now, they are just a few dudes from a reality TV show that nobody watches, and they have in no way shape or form earned a higher position on that card than an absolute LEGEND of the sport, fighting his last fight of his career (according to Dana) in his home country.

Thankfully I woke back up and saw the Shogun/ Lil Nog fight and all 34 seconds of the main event, but I have kids, I don't need to be up until 2 in the fucking morning trying to watch a UFC event that has 2 prelims on the main card for no legitimate reason. Yes, I did gal asleep. I am not sure if that is because the fights were boring because I didn't really even see them, I was so fucking tired that I was fading in and out and I just tried to make sure I was uncomfortable enough that I wouldn't stay asleep all night and miss the CoMain and the Main Event (so i watched on a bar stool leaning against the bar in my kitchen)

5 fights on the Main Card is plenty, the rest should be DONE before the 10pm EST start time, no more prelims on the main event please.

Speaking from Ireland, it was too long. Please don't do it again, in fact can we start the fights an hour earlier? They did it for a while a few years ago if I recall correctly. European fans would appreciate it a lot.

Never again. These events run long enough as it is.

God no.

Main card, four fights, really good ones, two hours and you're done.

Stick all the bullshit you want on prelims and fight pass and FSN.

if they are good fights/quality opponents sure. thats not what we got last night.

I voted no. but i would vote yes if the card started at like 6 pm or something. I had a long day and i actually fell asleep and missed shogun vs lil nog..woke up just as bethe was going to the ring.

I like watching fights. I don't get people who buy a several hundred dollar UFC ticket then don't sit down till the main event.

4 hours is way too much for the time they started it at.

If there was 4 hours of great fights, I doubt a lot of you would have been complaining.

The problem is that UFC 190 was a 4 hours + a terrible, boring ass card.

Way too long

I am an east coast guy and I really wish they would start more cards at 8 like the Fox cards

Main events starting after 1am is just too much, i barely ever make it unless I am REALLY pumped for a fight

Back