Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Clearly a funding issue... if the cops were armed with military grade assault rifles and artillery.. they could've eliminated ALL of the bystanders, leaving no witnesses to narc on them.

#bluelivesmatter

Cops have always sprayed and prayed. The fact that cops don't shoot innocent people more often has more to do with the ineffectiveness of 9mm and the relative and incidental emptiness of most environments than anything the cops are thinking about.

Clearly a funding issue... if the cops were armed with military grade assault rifles and artillery.. they could've eliminated ALL of the bystanders, leaving no witnesses to narc on them.

#bluelivesmatter

I mean it's sort of a funding issue I guess

Cops barely train to shoot and probably should spend a lot more time running stress drills.

Cops have always sprayed and prayed. The fact that cops don't shoot innocent people more often has more to do with the ineffectiveness of 9mm and the relative and incidental emptiness of most environments than anything the cops are thinking about.

What are you talking about....president Joe told me a 9 mil will blow your lungs out the back of your body

#bluelivesmatter
Lol what a moron.

Damnthat sad and crazy. I wish they would train these cops correctly and hold them accountable for there mistakes. Imagine if in our jobs we accidentally shot six innocent people.

I watch a lot of that police activity youtube channel and it is not uncommon to see cops crack under the pressure and fuck up even with the training. You can have all the training in the world but sometimes it will never be enough. You see a gun you may just freak the fuck out, and understandably so. They are not robots and you will never be able to program them to to act like robots. The more encounters with guns the more police shootings the more chance civilians will be caught up in it.

They were probably high on pot fumes and were freaking out man.

That's such a bad shoot. The dude clearly fucked off with the gun and chucked it.

Cops shoot ten pound dogs. They are shoot first psychos.

Damnthat sad and crazy. I wish they would train these cops correctly and hold them accountable for there mistakes. Imagine if in our jobs we accidentally shot six innocent people.
It's called the greater danger exception. It allows for shooting into a crowd if stopping the suspect is more important than shooting innocent bystanders <Y2JSmirk>

Suspect thought he could use the crowd as a shield. He though “surely the cop won’t just hose the whole crowd to get me”. Well he was fucking wrong!

Anyways we are going to need full criminal backgrounds on each of the victims to determine if they deserved it or not

I mean it's sort of a funding issue I guess

Cops barely train to shoot and probably should spend a lot more time running stress drills.
My buddies wife is a cop. She said they got all of a single day at the range during her entire academy.

Three cops just beating the shit out of someone in Arkansas

Fitting the description.

Race soldiers in blue taking every opportunity they get to harass and get into a lethal shooting situation with Black Folx for walking their dog on their own property

Par for the course in wh*te supremacist AmeriKKKa #ogun

Back