Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Is this a good shoot or a bad shoot?

Hard to tell. Were the shots coming from that vehicle? The last portion of the video that shows the vehicle is covered by a banner for another video. You aren’t supposed to shoot at moving vehicles if it can be helped but if they were taking potshots at a cop, then I say this was justified, but I couldn’t tell everything that was going on in that video

Hard to tell. Were the shots coming from that vehicle? The last portion of the video that shows the vehicle is covered by a banner for another video. You aren’t supposed to shoot at moving vehicles if it can be helped but if they were taking potshots at a cop, then I say this was justified, but I couldn’t tell everything that was going on in that video

It wasn't too swift of a vid.

Later I thought I saw what looked like the driver shooting from his side towards the apartments, and the policeman shooting at the suv from the passenger side.

Apparently he hit the guy or someone in there.

When do we start a "what did bad guys do today" topic? I'm guessing there would be to many pages.

We do have a headlining crime mega thread. That would certainly work for that

Fuckin' asshole move right there. Completely overreacted. Should be suspended without pay.

No dude that cop should be fired and black marked for life in that profession. How can you trust him to get it right on the street when the shit hits the fan when he's showing thar kind of judgment in a low pressure situation? He does not have control of his ego his emotions or his temper. How much is he going to cost his city when some youth tells him to go fuck your mom you pig mother fucker?

Fuckin' asshole move right there. Completely overreacted. Should be suspended without pay.

He got desk duty with pay pending investigation.

Dude shouldn't be on the street in the first place.

He was blocking an ambulance bay at an ER. The first instinct of any sane human being would've been to move the car when he saw an ambulance coming in.

He got desk duty with pay pending investigation.

Dude shouldn't be on the street in the first place.

He was blocking an ambulance bay at an ER. The first instinct of any sane human being would've been to move the car when he saw an ambulance coming in.
But I mean it could've been anyone driving that ambulance, with a couple accomplices trying to get drugs from the hospital.

The boys in blue at it again. Manhandeling some underaged girls for allegedly smoking in a non smoking area. If only they were so brave when kids are getting killed.

The boys in blue at it again. Manhandeling some underaged girls for allegedly smoking in a non smoking area. If only they were so brave when kids are getting killed.

Edit watching the other videos under the initial

Watched them - nah. Girls wanted to make a scene just as bad. The initial girl was clearly trying to squirm away as they walked which of course is going to lead the officer to control her. Here is their physical evidence of “needing to go to the hospital” - lol. I hope they recover from the broken nail and scratch so deep it may have required a medium sized bandaid

Last edited:
Something tells me those kids are little retards so I really don't give a shit about them or their 'sprang' shoulder.

The 4 universal rules of gun safety:

1. Treat all guns as if they’re loaded.
  2. Never let the muzzle point towards anything you are not willing to destroy.
  3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you need to shoot.
  4. Be sure of your target and what’s beyond it.

Wish there was sound on the video so you can hear when shots start firing. It would also be nice to hear what the cops are saying. I doubt they were telling him to quickly grab the gun and throw it away. Pulling the gun out, even to toss it, seems like a pretty fucking dumb thing to do when multiple cops have you at gunpoint.

Back