What countries are best to go Solo travelling?

If I was going solo I'd go places that have a lot of busy traveller hostels, really easy to make friends and meet girls at those places.

I wouldn't just want to spend all my time alone exploring but it depends what your wanting.

Jesus that’s one hell of a discrepancy. You can shit on a Liberian beach and sniff glue with some locals or go to Massachusetts....

The answer TS is Jamaica

You can just get off your I don’t sniff glue soap box right now friend!

The Baltic’s and south east Asia.

I’ve lived in Egypt, Italy and went to school in England for a bit.

People in Italy generally only speak Italian if you are traveling by yourself you run the risk of standing out and people will take advantage of you. I’d say Greece is very similar while most people are friendly there is a large minority that will try and take advantage of you.

Great Britain is great for solo travel but i would recommend not staying in the larger cities.

I’d also recommend South Korea. Fun people safe and lots to see.

But the Baltic’s are awesome people are super friendly besides Latvia I found the majority of people I encountered and where friendly. Seriously one of the spots where people where inviting and willing to have a good time with a total stranger and be sincere about it. It’s also cheaper compared to Western Europe. Only times I felt unsafe is when their where drunk Russians starting shit or gypsies but they are easy to spot.

Edit: I solo traveled to guadalarja Mexico years ago did so much shit I am surprised I wasn’t kidnapped. I don’t know if I would recommend it these days though

Lithuania is good?

if you're a black guy, i imagine some of the places named would treat you strange. stuff like wanting to touch your hair, take selfies, and grab your junk. on the bright side, the shady criminals will be shook. ;)

Lithuania is good?

You would be fine being a tourist but there is not to much to see. It’s mixed beans, locals will ask why are you there, which is fine but they are more standoffish. Most of the population does not speak good English.

Anywhere that isn't a third world country really. It really depends on the experience you want.

I've done London alone. I feel it's very easy considering the similarity in culture.

Mid 20s single guy and I’m planning on travelling next year. I’d like to see cool stuff, party a bit, and meet some chicks as well.

Any of you guys a fan of solo travel? Any recommendations?

Cheers

i just got back from a trip in denver. had an amazing time. stayed at a cool hostel, met tons of local people, hung out with a few chicks. but that can be done anywhere. this question is more about what your interests are, and which country suits those interests the best.

Single guy in the 20s meaning you want sex tourism? Maybe if you disclose some of your interests and hobbies, where you've already been and which places were your favourite can help other posters to give you decent recommendations.

i agree. this should go without saying.

If I was going solo I'd go places that have a lot of busy traveller hostels, really easy to make friends and meet girls at those places.

I wouldn't just want to spend all my time alone exploring but it depends what your wanting.

for me, i like being on my own during the day, and meeting locals at bars and restaurants during lunch and dinner. but a lot of that depends on whether you speak the local language of the country you're in. if not, then i tend to stick more with hostelers.

they werent solo, but i had a couple of friends who went biking through Afghanistan not too long ago. Haven't heard from them in awhile, so not sure if they liked it

they werent solo, but i had a couple of friends who went biking through Afghanistan not too long ago. Haven't heard from them in awhile, so not sure if they liked it

MgtuAZQ.gif

Jesus that’s one hell of a discrepancy. You can shit on a Liberian beach and sniff glue with some locals or go to Massachusetts....

The answer TS is Jamaica
never been to Fitchburg eh? shitting in public and sniffing glue is just part of the morning activities, the day only gets better from there!

Mid 20s single guy and I’m planning on travelling next year. I’d like to see cool stuff, party a bit, and meet some chicks as well.

Any of you guys a fan of solo travel? Any recommendations?

Cheers

Tijuana, Mexico

Make sure to take lots of pictures in the red light district with your cell phone.

Back