What countries are best to go Solo travelling?

How confident and experienced of a traveler are you?

You would be fine being a tourist but there is not to much to see. It’s mixed beans, locals will ask why are you there, which is fine but they are more standoffish. Most of the population does not speak good English.

You recommended the Baltics, but now you make it sound like 2 out of 3 Baltic countries suck. So, Estonia then?

Caracas, Venezuela. I heard they don't kidnap and murder people there.

Seriously though, anywhere in the developed part of the world is fine, or SE Asia as well.

Single guy in the 20s meaning you want sex tourism? Maybe if you disclose some of your interests and hobbies, where you've already been and which places were your favourite can help other posters to give you decent recommendations.
Well not just sex tourism but yeah i wouldn’t mind having sex. But I also want to see cool stuff. My interests related to travel include drinking, warm weather, exploring new places and meeting people from different cultures.

Anyway I think i have made up my mind and I will go to Europe.

If I was going solo I'd go places that have a lot of busy traveller hostels, really easy to make friends and meet girls at those places.

I wouldn't just want to spend all my time alone exploring but it depends what your wanting.
I want the same. Not overly interested in just exploring. I’d like to spend some quality time at hostels and joining in on hostel partys. That is a part of the experience imo. I feel like I have to do this before I get a girlfriend or am too old.

I’ll be 30 in 5 years and at that age it would be creepy going to hostel partys I imagine

I'm also thinking of doing this soon. I have a place to stay in Bosnia but I'm thinking se asia...

Well not just sex tourism but yeah i wouldn’t mind having sex. But I also want to see cool stuff. My interests related to travel include drinking, warm weather, exploring new places and meeting people from different cultures.

Anyway I think i have made up my mind and I will go to Europe.

I was in Southern Spain and Lisbon for 3 weeks in July. I think that place fit your bill quite well. Drinks are cheap, especially wine, it's warm, the culture is different, and girls are more liberal. I was with my wife so no funny business, but saw a lot of girls tanning on the beach topless even though it's against the law that I guess they don't really enforce. (or topless is not nude).

I was in Southern Spain and Lisbon for 3 weeks in July. I think that place fit your bill quite well. Drinks are cheap, especially wine, it's warm, the culture is different, and girls are more liberal. I was with my wife so no funny business, but saw a lot of girls tanning on the beach topless even though it's against the law that I guess they don't really enforce. (or topless is not nude).
Sounds nice. I’ll have to check out Spain and Portugal

What time of the year are you traveling? And how long? Makes a huge difference. If it’s summer, hit up Some coastal European countries. Be able to get some of the wate life and enjoy the Euro pub theme/history stuff. Or SE Asia if you like weird shit.

What time of the year are you traveling? And how long? Makes a huge difference. If it’s summer, hit up Some coastal European countries. Be able to get some of the wate life and enjoy the Euro pub theme/history stuff. Or SE Asia if you like weird shit.
I’m thinking of going in July or August next year. So in the middle of summer

I’m thinking of going in July or August next year. So in the middle of summer

I’d personally get a two stop flight, hitting up Greece (santorini maybe?) for a few days. Going up north after that to Sweden or whatever. Estonia/latvia and such are smaller countries with much less tourism if that’s your kinda deal.

Flights between European countries are cheap, so regardless where you go I would take advantage if you have time.

Lay off the video games and get some friends so you don't have to travel by yourself. What loser does that? lol

I want the same. Not overly interested in just exploring. I’d like to spend some quality time at hostels and joining in on hostel partys. That is a part of the experience imo. I feel like I have to do this before I get a girlfriend or am too old.

I’ll be 30 in 5 years and at that age it would be creepy going to hostel partys I imagine

Best hostels I stayed in were Barcelona, Amsterdam and Berlin.

Last time I was in Barcelona, I was at this hostel and it was my last night I was pretty tired and a big group were going on a bar crawl, I went with them and was just planning on having one drink.

I was just sitting in a corner thinking about going home cos I had a 9am flight when this cute English girl named Liz came over and offered to buy me a drink. Turns out she was travelling alone was a high school Spanish teacher back in Manchester so she was fluent and only an hour from me back home.

Ended up ditching the group and had a magical night, talked for hours then went to a nightclub by the beach, then she took me on a night tour of the city and we ended up walking down the beach and skinny dipping at 5am as the sun was coming up.

Had an amazing night it was a bit like like that Ethan Hawke movie Before Sunrise. Turns out were both staying in the same hostel so we got a taxi back but someone was racially abusing our taxi driver in Spanish and we ended up in a car chase.

We finally get back to the hostel and two girls are sat in the kitchen one of them crying - turns out one of them had been assaulted on a night out. Liz goes to comfort her while I head upstairs to the bathroom, I come back a few minutes later and everyone's gone and I need to leave for the airport.

So the night took a wierd turn and I never found out her last name.

Go to Paris, you can sleep in the streets and piss anywhere.

Back