What Bane Almost Looked Like

yeah but she fucked batman....literally

she seduced him...laying the foundation for the fucking...shes a master manipulator

Bane had just as much conviction to complete what the League of Shadows tried to do in gotham. In fact, Bane was the one doing all the footwork. He kidnapped the physicist, killed Daget, broke Batman, released the prisoners, and supplied his mercenaries for the cause. He did all the work and it was only after he was in dire straits that Talia actually did something and stabbed Batman and then gave a monologue before failing to blow up Gotham.

If anyone is the poser, she is.

Exactly my point. He did all the work. He was the worker bee and Talia was the Queen.

Talia was the mastermind, which made Bane not as cool as the first half.

Also Talia was a bitch for not letting Bane know Bruce was back in Gotham the day before. Which makes Bane look even more like a dumbass.

Wow, so she fucked Batman before he got wrecked by Bane. I guess Mickey was right.

What an astounding contribution to defeating Batman.

Exactly my point. He did all the work. He was the worker bee and Talia was the Queen.

Talia was the mastermind, which made Bane not as cool as the first half.

Also Talia was a bitch for not letting Bane know Bruce was back in Gotham the day before. Which makes Bane look even more like a dumbass.

It would look suspicious if she had a means to communicate with Bane considering she was with Lucius at the time.

And so what if she was the mastermind? Yeah, she came up with the plan, but did she actually figure out HOW to accomplish the goal. We don't know how much of her plan was actually because of her. Considering it was Bane's team doing everything and his guys followed him I doubt she was the one who decided to blow up half a plane in midair and attach cables in it to kidnap someone.

Was she the one who had Catwoman lead Batman to Bane? What if Bane lost? And Catwoman didn't even know who Talia was. Did Talia really want to bet her right hand man against Batman in a one on one matchup, or did Bane just decide he wanted to deal with him personally?

All speculation, I know, but it's something to think about.

Hardy did a great job but I think the only thing he lacked was the sheer size that Bane possessed. IMO would've been perfectly played by a Pro bodybuilder.

Yeah, because there are so many credible actors amongst those roid freaks with the skills and talent to emote from behind a mask.

I'm sure plenty of directors and studio execs would gamble hundreds of millions of dollars on that kind of bizarre casting decision.

It would look suspicious if she had a means to communicate with Bane considering she was with Lucius at the time.

And so what if she was the mastermind? Yeah, she came up with the plan, but did she actually figure out HOW to accomplish the goal. We don't know how much of her plan was actually because of her. Considering it was Bane's team doing everything and his guys followed him I doubt she was the one who decided to blow up half a plane in midair and attach cables in it to kidnap someone.

Was she the one who had Catwoman lead Batman to Bane? What if Bane lost? And Catwoman didn't even know who Talia was. Did Talia really want to bet her right hand man against Batman in a one on one matchup, or did Bane just decide he wanted to deal with him personally?

All speculation, I know, but it's something to think about.

Talia was treating Bane like a bitch before he got blown up by Catwoman. She was giving him order like he was inferior to her, not an equal.

This is how whipped husbands are treated. I don't like that treatment in my homey, Bane.

23775920.jpg

Yeah, because there are so many credible actors amongst those roid freaks with the skills and talent to emote from behind a mask.

I'm sure plenty of directors and studio execs would gamble hundreds of millions of dollars on that kind of bizarre casting decision.

Ahnold made more than a few movie studios a dollar or 2

I think Bane was great. He is a soldier planning something huge. He is not bodybuilding. Comic book fans need to feel special and so complain he's "not like the comic Bane" to show people they are "experts." To bad the comic book Bane would not fit Nolan's Batman AT ALL. Saying that other Bane from that older Batman is better is hilarious.

I so approve of this post I was close to editing it like this:

I think Bane was great. He is a soldier planning something huge. He is not bodybuilding. Comic book fans need to feel special and so complain he's "not like the comic Bane" to show people they are "experts." To bad the comic book Bane would not fit Nolan's Batman AT ALL. Saying that other Bane from that older Batman is better is hilarious.

Talia was treating Bane like a bitch before he got blown up by Catwoman. She was giving him order like he was inferior to her, not an equal.

This is how whipped husbands are treated. I don't like that treatment in my homey, Bane.

23775920.jpg

I never saw her give Bane an order onscreen

*edit: she told him to stay with Batman so she could stall everyone so the bomb would blow. But he was really the only plausible person to watch him.

I never saw her give Bane an order onscreen

*edit: she told him to stay with Batman so she could stall everyone so the bomb would blow. But he was really the only plausible person to watch him.

And then he instantly proceeded to ignore her orders and try to blow Bertmern's head off lol.

Meh but anyways it doesn't matter to me.

"It's not what you are underneath, but what you do that defines you."

And from what I've seen bane do, he's a badass.

And then he instantly proceeded to ignore her orders and try to blow Bertmern's head off lol.

Excellent point.

Exactly my point. He's not Alpha enough to make decisions. He has to do it secretly like a whipped husband (at least husbands get it once in a while, Bane never did).

Exactly my point. He's not Alpha enough to make decisions. He has to do it secretly like a whipped husband (at least husbands get it once in a while, Bane never did).

How do you know he never got any? Not like they could show it, as it would give away the ending.

You're juscht gonna have to imagine the heat.

Back