• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you playing? v.10 (Red Falcon Edition)

Your Super Contra gun of choice?

• Machine gun (Highest ROF, 6-bullet on-screen cap)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just finished Crow Country last night and would suggest any fan of old school RE games give it a go. The aesthetic is perfect for that 90s polygonal look, the puzzles and exploration are excellent, the characters and dialogue are well written, the story was engrossing with some good twists along the way and it got effectively creepy at times.

Got an A rank on my first play through and would definitely like to play through it again for that S.

Absolutely deserving of all the adoration it’s received.

Now back to the Lands Between, Elden Ring and the DLC are probably all I’ll be playing for the next month +.

just finished the quarry. I really got into this game. Its essentially playing a movie with very minimal interaction outside of making choices that do seem significant. I guess there is something like 200 different ending variations. Had a great time playing until the end. I got legit pissed at the ending I received. After doing everything in my power to keep all the characters alive, it came down to one of the most broken shooting mechanics where you are given exactly one shot to keep your character alive and this is after never once firing the gun at any point in the game up to the climax. Needless to say I missed on both my opportunities to shoot and got like 3-4 people killed at the end as a result for my ineptitude. I google searched how the shooting works since there isnt even a cursor to mark where you are aiming and there was a reddit thread of people complaining about the exact same issue I had and it ruining the ending for them

1716615293319.png

Best Monthly update Forza has done so far. Love the vibes. They picked excellent music too. Bout time some of these companies respect Synthwave..

RDR2 is done. I loved it. I truly, truly loved it.

I'm thinking maybe doing GTA now. Between IV and V which is better? I have both on Steam.

GTA V is my all time fave game. That's because of the online portion though. Live Service done right. Until GTA + though. The story is pretty good too cause it covers 3 vastly skewed protagonist. The ex-con family man, the explosive and athletic gang banger, and the psycho Canadian. GTA 4 hasn't aged well at all. It's annoying getting spammed by Roman too to go bowling every 10 minutes. At least GTA 4 featured Brucie and Lil Jacob (2 of my all time fave side characters).

Wait for it.. wait for.. it..

Vipir must be a Flock of Seagulls fan

Playing the new outcast. I remember playing the original around 1999 it was the first open world game I ever played and it blew my mind.

The new one is pretty fun. Especially when you get the better upgrades.

Playing the new outcast. I remember playing the original around 1999 it was the first open world game I ever played and it blew my mind.

The new one is pretty fun. Especially when you get the better upgrades.
Is that the open-world game where you’re a guy with a backpack and long coat? I always wanted to play that if so.

Is that the open-world game where you’re a guy with a backpack and long coat? I always wanted to play that if so.
He has a jetpack, don't remember a coat though.

Now that I'm deep into the game I'm really hooked. I love how the talons are confused by Slade's dialogue lol and the world is gorgeous. you keep unlocking cool stuff but you have to work for it.

There is some performance issues but I'm looking past that.

Last edited:
just finished the quarry. I really got into this game. Its essentially playing a movie with very minimal interaction outside of making choices that do seem significant. I guess there is something like 200 different ending variations. Had a great time playing until the end. I got legit pissed at the ending I received. After doing everything in my power to keep all the characters alive, it came down to one of the most broken shooting mechanics where you are given exactly one shot to keep your character alive and this is after never once firing the gun at any point in the game up to the climax. Needless to say I missed on both my opportunities to shoot and got like 3-4 people killed at the end as a result for my ineptitude. I google searched how the shooting works since there isnt even a cursor to mark where you are aiming and there was a reddit thread of people complaining about the exact same issue I had and it ruining the ending for them

View attachment 1044951
LOL, yeah, the shooting can and will fuck you. I didn't mind it, because I was like 50/50 throughout. Saved me sometimes, fucked me at other times. Seemed appropriate. The big problem with that game is that it expects you to replay the entire thing over to see the different outcomes, when it's a one and done type deal.

He has a jetpack, don't remember a coat though.

Now that I'm deep into the game I'm really hooked. I love how the talons are confused by Slade's dialogue lol and the world is gorgeous. you keep unlocking cool stuff but you have to work for it.

There is some performance issues but I'm looking past that.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks. I messed up. Below is the game I'd thought you meant and have wanted to play for a long time, lol:

I tried out endless since it was free. It's not really a good game. It isn't intuitive in terms of the gameplay. They should have ran the tutorial within the actual gameplay instead of having a giant tutorial section.

Dark Souls 3 - I'm playing with an overpowered heavy claymore high str build. Mowed down dancer of the boreal valley easily because im ridiculously tanked and powerful and wished i was levelled less.

No More Heroes 2. Fun arcadey break from the oppressive atmosphere of dark souls. Amazing game as well. I'm a fan of the series.

Right now? Fuck all.

I was having a quick browse through Game Pass the other day and I realised that they're really lacking on old-school, arcade racers. The few racers that are there are either Forza style or based on a grid and track. You know what I miss? Speed Devilz!

I'm kind of intrigued by the newest Street Fighter and it's career mode. Discounted only though.

I guess I'm looking for something that will either affect me personally, or give me great satisfaction. Just good gameplay doesn't really do it for me anymore.

Beat Spiderman 2 last night and thought it was fantastic. Such a well done game. Really enjoyed what they did with the story.

Still trying to decide what I play next honestly. Persona 3 is at the top of the list but nothing's locked in.

Tried out Killer Klowns from Outer Space earlier, feels like a polished Friday the 13th. There's alot of fun to be had here, I don't know that it will gain enough of an audience to sustain long term success though. I was laughing out loud often through matches especially the first time I had a Klown waddling my way shooting at me with a cotton candy gun. There's bugs but the full release isn't until next week. Content is lacking already which is bad for a lesser known property and the same mistake other games below made.

TX Chainsaw is more well known and is dying off, Evil Dead almost instantly hit a nosedive, Predator didn't last, DBD has all the licenses so it's always going to have long term legs and content.

Tunic, it’s like Zelda souls with basil brush as the main character.

Not enjoying it as much as I thought I would, thought the similar Deaths Door was better.

Dead Space Remake its epic, i had almost forgot how good Dead Space was.

Nearing the end but will definitely start NG+ immediately.

Just finished Inside, from the same creators as Limbo. Very similar to limbo, atmosphere centric 2d puzzle platformer but this one is weird... Very good, short game with some replay value that can be bought for $2 on the switch store...

Back