• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man....dead space 1 on the hardest difficulty is brutal as fuck, makes the game a million times more scary though.

Got Assassin's Creed: Origins. I really enjoy Odyssey despite it not being regarded as a particularly AC game. Heard elements of the gameplay are much better and i'm already more than familiar with the modern combat system so i should feel at home.
i’ve heard the combat in origins is closer to dark souls than previous AC’s. i think i have origins just sitting in a moving box somewhere. i ahiuld actually play it one of these days lmao

i’ve heard the combat in origins is closer to dark souls than previous AC’s. i think i have origins just sitting in a moving box somewhere. i ahiuld actually play it one of these days lmao
The “difficulty” of the Souls games is exaggerated as fuck, just grab it, it’s not as hard as you think.

I havent played an AC game in years but I find that hard to believe. AC has always been pretty easy.
The “difficulty” of the Souls games is exaggerated as fuck, just grab it, it’s not as hard as you think.
Disagree, souls is not casual friendly at all, hell hardcores struggle. No one has the patience to learn games nowadays, which is what made games fun when I was younger.

Disagree, souls is not casual friendly at all, hell hardcores struggle. No one has the patience to learn games nowadays, which is what made games fun when I was younger.
The only difficult thing about the games is figuring out what items do/where to go, it’s honestly not that damn hard. Challenge runs are a different story.

The only difficult thing about the games is figuring out what items do/where to go, it’s honestly not that damn hard. Challenge runs are a different story.
I was having a look at statsics for the game a couple years ago, like 50% of people who played bloodborne couldnt get passed the second boss and that number dropped to like 90 by the 4th boss iirc. Im sure a lot of people co-oped to beat the bosses too. The games are difficult, maybe not for us, because we're used to it but to others, it definitely apeshit.

I was having a look at statsics for the game a couple years ago, like 50% of people who played bloodborne couldnt get passed the second boss and that number dropped to like 90 by the 4th boss iirc. Im sure a lot of people co-oped to beat the bosses too. The games are difficult, maybe not for us, because we're used to it but to others, it definitely apeshit.
I mean, I heard the story’s about how tough Bloodborne is, but I was underwhelmed with the difficulty. It’s no tougher than Donkey Kong Country. it was my first time playing a Souls game btw, so yeah...the difficulty is exaggerated.

I mean, I heard the story’s about how tough Bloodborne is, but I was underwhelmed with the difficulty. It’s no tougher than Donkey Kong Country. it was my first time playing a Souls game btw, so yeah...the difficulty is exaggerated.
Ludwig took my lunch money and then raped me for an hour before blessing me with a second phase of bullshit.

Loved every minute.

Ludwig took my lunch money and then raped me for an hour before blessing me with a second phase of bullshit.

Loved every minute.
I’ll admit the DLC was tough lol but that seems to be the case with all Souls DLC, all the best and hardest fights are behind that DLC wall.

Hulk ultimate destruction on ps2

I haven't played it in a long while, but that game was the tits. Those buildings coming down were a sight to behold back in those days. I've still got my Xbox copy. Doubt I'll play it again, since other games have obviously eclipsed it and it would probably sour my memories of it, but for the time, that shit was amazing.

Playing the newly released map on Mordhau, some CS:GO and exploring caves in Deep Rock Galactic.

Amazon has a buy two get 1 free for a ton of stuff including video games. There aren't a ton of games on there, but I was able to get some good games. Got Code Vein, Ace Combat 7, and DMC 5 for $80

fired it up last night and it actually reminds me much more of the witcher 3. i love it though. it’s polished, the combat is rewarding, and it feels massive

been smashing red dead online helping out posses, collecting, building up cash and xp for decent guns and whatnot. no thought to playing GTA at all

until today

the rumours were true and you can now eat peyote and turn into animals online!

let the hilarity ensue

It was awesome finishing Claire’s final battle late Halloween night with the lights out.

Today I opted to buy God Of War > Death Stranding.

It was awesome finishing Claire’s final battle late Halloween night with the lights out.

Today I opted to buy God Of War > Death Stranding.
REmake 2 is so good, slightly better than the OG (even though OG does somethings better).

My GOTY so far. GOW is also goddamn amazing.

Gonna play some Remake, and NIOH has come to PS Plus, as I predicted, may hop on this later this year.

Playing Surge 2 exclusively now so no title-hopping. After freeroaming the first 2-3 areas, the hooks start sinking in. Subsystems really gel in the sequel and make for cool combat and discovery.

i’m now jumping between hitman 2 w/ legacy pack & assassin’s creed: origins. i’m loving both to bits.

i’m currently just replaying the first 3 hitman missions over and over because they’re so fun, it’ll probably be months before i ever get to the end. as for AC, it’s just so massive. i’m halfway through my level cap and i have maybe 30% of the map unlocked. i also have done none of the events so there’s a boatload of game left to play.

As an avid fan of the earlier REs, Ive never liked them before last year, after playing them how theyre meant to be played. REmake is just screwing with my memory since its slightly different to OG RE1 and yet the same. Dogs are so much more annoying here, and werent in the first game though. Really enjoying it.

Things are in different orders here compared to the OG so its messing with me damn.

It's a different combat system to previous games and i see similarities between Origins and Dark Souls in terms of how you fight. Bear in mind i only ever played a knight in Dark Souls so much like in Origins your main form of defence is now a shield and gone are the quick kill counters. You can also dodge and perform a timed parry with your shield. You now whittle down your enemies health with combos and often have a special kill animation for the last or only enemy.

I played Odyssey before this one and while it did some things better i much prefer the combat and stealth options in Origins. The appeal of using the hidden blade is much greater than a broken spear head and i prefer being a more vulnerable proto-assassin than a demigod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back