What are things you are naturally good at?

Shooting is one for me. I've always been pretty naturally good at it, even back in the BB and pellet gun days.

It really puts me in the twilight zone when I go to the range and I see people in the lanes adjacent to me that have their human-size targets <7 yards away, and they're still shooting a fucked up "group" that looks like a shotgun blast, with hits well outside center mass.

Math, most things that require athleticism and balance, bbqing things, and shooting hand guns.

i've always had good balance. i was doing front handsprings and held headstands when i was 5 without ever getting lessons. by 7 i could do running front flips, standing back flips and hold a handstand for about 30 seconds.

i also weighed about 40lbs

I pick up programming languages and concepts pretty easy, and I can take anything electrical apart. Putting it together again is a different story.

Games, Im pretty good at being decent to good at a game not long after playing it the first time.

Except for Team Fortress 2.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, SNAP!

I understand quick and adapt to peoples

Probably because until 16-17 i lived a bad district with "bad" friends (wich on reality are the most loyal ones and are like brothers) and now are ten years that i live in a waaay rich/safer one and here i've only know a lot of nerds that are become my new friends

When i go out with old ones i appreciate teh club, try with bitches, get drunk and all funny shit and troubles happens, when i go out with new ones i've no problem go full nerd playing videogames and internet shit
It's not about act or being fake, is natural and from what i've seen as stupid may sound is useful to... friends, GF, bitches, work, it ever help understand quickly how to take peoples :D

Sports, sciences, languages & humor. Like many in here, drawing. It's a passion I had when I was young and I'd like to pic that habbit up again. Probably is my new years resolution.

I'm also exceptionally well predepositioned to grow a beautiful thick mane-like chest fur to keep the temple that is my body a safe haven from the abstraction of energy through low temperatures, wildfires, attacks from large predatory animals, radiation and most hereditary and acquirable deceaces.

i can consume copious amounts of drugs while partying for days without it having any negative affects(except shrooms,they fuck me up big time), and my recovery rate is exceptional.
my instincts for picking out quality music from the crap is unrivalled, i was a techno dj for many years, dropping bombs & destroying dancefloors left right & centre.

This is a good one that I didn't think of, definitely feel ya.

I have for my greatest misery absolutly no talent, no gift, no quality, nothing interesting to share and a very low IQ and that's why i must remain a loony =].

Back