What are things you are naturally good at?

are you goo at math? I'm also pretty adept at reading philosphical texts and drawing insights and connections between different ones. I feel its' partly because of my logic and quantitaive reasoning abilities

Yeah I'm a chemist(Materials Scientist), so I kinda have to be good at math, but it wasn't like I had fun just taking 300 level math classes for no reason.

The thing about studying math for it's pwn sake is that once you get past diff. eq./multivariable the math itself is far more complex than 99.9% of applications. Even obscure theoretical physics barely scratches the surface of high level math. And so it becomes a sort of masturbation.

As per me username i am excwllent at sneaking up on people.

And i'm a shredder on the the dance floor.

As per me username i am excwllent at sneaking up on people.

And i'm a shredder on the the dance floor.

Is this you?

ninja-dance-garbage.gif

LOL drums are the only instrument that I ever didn't much care for learning to play. Keyboard, Piano, Guitar, Bass, and a whole slew of other instruments I can play with no problems but for some odd reason the drums I end up becoming an uncoordinated mess

Piano is considered a percussion instrument. If you can play piano, dont give up on drums.

Yeah I have read if you are good at playing the drums in Rock band on hard or expert than you can easily pick up playing real drums

Maybe I'm just weird but I learned how to play drums when I was 15 and I got pretty damn good, but I can't play drums on rock band for shit. Maybe if I had the pro drum set but the basic set is just plain uncomfortable and is not how a real drum set feels.

Anyway, oddly enough I am naturally good at interior design just like the TS. I'm pretty sure my OCD plays a big part in that. I love changing rooms around and giving it a different feel all the time. I even sit at my friends place and mentally vision how to change their set up. It's weird.

singing, dealing with difficult people, kids ( i am great w/all kids..even before i had them).. reading comprehension...

probably being a good conversationalist.

i've always been a very social person.

I was naturally talented at drawing. Ever since I was a little kid I was just naturally better than the other kids at drawing and in elementary was known as "that kid that can draw really good". Then I got older and started drawing less and less, I can still draw well but it's been fading.

Kind of a useless talent.

Edit: Just remembered I am naturally hard to submit via chokes. When I trained in BJJ I only tapped once and it was to the purple belt teacher when he was demonstrating....took him like 3 times to adjust. Everyone else would be squeezing the shit out of my neck and I'd just be there like "meh."

Running with speed as well as hand speed
Swimming
Comprehension of the English language
Staying calm
Adaptation/survival

Memory, and i smoke lots of the weed !! but my memory is exceptional

Survival , it fascinates me since i'm young and i always felt I was more comfortable in the forest than most people ( i live in qu

Reading people (for the most part) and listening. It isn't too great of a gift

Getting knots out of stuff - I don't know why, but that shit always came to me.

Drums. I actually love reading music and sight reading, as opposed to just playing something. I focused more on baseball for the most part throughout high school, so I sold my set and everything. Once I get an internship I'll probably get an electric set to play around on, and hopefully keep up my chops.

Mathematics, but not high level mathematics. I'm one of those people who can add/subtract/multiply/divide large numbers in their heads very quickly.

Pretty useless but it does come in handy from time to time. It especially came in handy when I was younger in grade school and played that around-the-world game where the teacher holds a flashcard and the first student to get the answer right would move on. We always did it with math and I would win EVERY TIME. Too bad we didn't do it in high school or I would have been rolling in poon.

Getting people to tell me real personal things, takes a while but it eventually comes oout

Back