What are things you are naturally good at?

Chuck Bass**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me its interior design. I can rearrange my 300sq ft room 20 different ways and still look nice, I frequently rearrange objects and furniture in the house so it suits its style.

Once I discovered masturbation, there was no holding me back.

Fucking and Fighting.

I pretty much got the caveman attributes covered.

Breathing.
Superior digestion.

I'm naturally athletic.

And I don't get zits, so I have naturally awesome skin.

edit: another post I just saw reminded me that I'm pretty good at drawing.

Last edited:
Streetfighting
I am a really good shot with a rifle. I don't even shoot that much.
I guess i just have natural cardio. I can run all damn day.

I have a weird ability to level stuff by eyeballing it. I can hang all the pictures in a room and they'll be level, equally distant from each other, and equally distant from the ceiling.

Pretty much a useless skill, but when you need a picture hung, look the hell out, cuz Tripnastic is on his "A" game!

I am good at being able to pick up an instrument and learn how to play it relatively quickly save for the drums. Fuck the drums

I learn how to play instruments extremely fast,took me a month to learn guitar which was the most time.

EDIT:My clone ^ ignore him. He lacks the athleticism and explosiveness to play drums.

reading and writing have always been two of my strongest aptitudes since the 1st grade. beta wingmen ftw!

I was naturally good at guitar hero when I first played it, that game was my entire middle school

Uhmm..Im very good at free throws in basketball without having any experience at all to speak of, neither competitive or friendly streetbasket. Seriously I have between 60-80 % at free throws.

I can guess what things weigh very well both from looking and by using my hands.

The first thing I thought of when I read this was 'talking to people'... but that wasn't natural for me at all. My ability there is entirely based off of consistent effort and an open mind.

I guess it's always been easy for me to see a little bit more of the picture than the people I encounter. I'm decently athletic and was good at sports when I was healthy, but I'm really injury prone.

I learn how to play instruments extremely fast,took me a month to learn guitar which was the most time.

EDIT:My clone ^ ignore him. He lacks the athleticism and explosiveness to play drums.
LOL drums are the only instrument that I ever didn't much care for learning to play. Keyboard, Piano, Guitar, Bass, and a whole slew of other instruments I can play with no problems but for some odd reason the drums I end up becoming an uncoordinated mess

Back