What are some of the biggest challenges you have faced?

Many of my marine buddies are now alcoholics or heroin addicts. Not as many meth heads.
Alcohol and to a lesser extent, heroin, are more common among ex-soldiers. This is the first I've ever heard of military PTSD making someone turn to crystal meth.

Is that honestly what triggered your meth addiction or is that just a convenient excuse?

Beat cancer at 14
Getting sober at 23
And look at you now. Sherdog mod and leader singer in a popular band. We're proud of you, man

Hard to believe you're just 23, though

And look at you now. Sherdog mod and leader singer in a popular band. We're proud of you, man

Hard to believe you're just 23, though
I wish I was 23 still, I'm going to be 40 this year.

I love when people created problems in their own life (volunteer army enlistment) and then turn to drugs when they can't deal with the problems, and then overcome the drugs and are proud of the 'lived experience'. Guess what, most people didn't step in shit in the first place, and those who didn't step in shit and take a year off of work carry the financial burden of your 'lived experience' overcoming self-imposed hardship. Not trying to be a dick or anything, just giving you some perspective that you seem to lack.
you are an absolute miserable person

want me to armchair diagnose you, sense you seem to get off on doing it to other people? I'm sensing you are someone that has absolutely nothing going on in life, negative or positive, so you run to online forums to talk down to people and belittle their life experiences.

want me to armchair diagnose you, sense you seem to get off on doing it to other people? I'm sensing you are someone that has absolutely nothing going on in life, negative or positive, so you run to online forums to talk down to people and belittle their life experiences.
<TrumpWrong1>He's achieved a fairly high level of success at some field that is largely seen with a highstatus amongst his peer group especially not involved in said feild but gets off on not having to brag about it which he feels gives him the right to bag on others when they talk about issues like this because of his ethos around bragging.
<13>ammirite @Skevious Manholelicker ?

EDIT:
84px-Sigmund-freud-400399_1280.jpg
Which is tied into a larger pattern of suppressing feelings he perceives as indicating weakness in himself. He marries this pattern to a hobby he does not overly brag about that holds considerable weight as social currency that he refrains from using as social currency past a certain extent because that would indicate weakness that he will not allow himself to identify with. Which makes this topic a trigger button for him.
<BronTroll1>

Last edited:
Having a kid, then having another one.

Alcohol and to a lesser extent, heroin, are more common among ex-soldiers. This is the first I've ever heard of military PTSD making someone turn to crystal meth.

Is that honestly what triggered your meth addiction or is that just a convenient excuse?

I doubt my answer will matter.

<TrumpWrong1>He's achieved a fairly high level of success at some field that is largely seen with a highstatus amongst his peer group especially not involved in said feild but gets off on not having to brag about it which he feels gives him the right to bag on others when they talk about issues like this because of his ethos around bragging.
<13>ammirite @Skevious Manholelicker ?

EDIT:
84px-Sigmund-freud-400399_1280.jpg
Which is tied into a larger pattern of suppressing feelings he perceives as indicating weakness in himself. He marries this pattern to a hobby he does not overly brag about that holds considerable weight as social currency that he refrains from using as social currency past a certain extent because that would indicate weakness that he will not allow himself to identify with. Which makes this topic a trigger button for him.
<BronTroll1>
when-you-see-a-surprised-pikachu-meme-in-4k-woww-37497086.png

Dry Scalp during certain times of the year.

I love when people created problems in their own life (volunteer army enlistment) and then turn to drugs when they can't deal with the problems, and then overcome the drugs and are proud of the 'lived experience'. Guess what, most people didn't step in shit in the first place, and those who didn't step in shit and take a year off of work carry the financial burden of your 'lived experience' overcoming self-imposed hardship. Not trying to be a dick or anything, just giving you some perspective that you seem to lack.

Mayberry is for fun and light-hearted you miserable twat, go back to the OT.

Are you a wizard?

Back