What are some of the biggest challenges you have faced?

I almost liked someones post on Sherdog. Now I have PMS (not to be confused with PTSD).

Try having two broken arms and not jacking off for 8 weeks

Did a 34 mile Ruck March on a Wednesday evening-Thursday Morning (15 min mile pace)

That alone was horrendous, but then BAM: Battalion Ten Mile run on Friday Morning

Cmon son

Also once guarded Ammo, outside w/ no winter gear (wasn't allowed), in the German Winter for 20 consecutive hours. I legit thought i had frostbite 5 hours in, and then just marched back and forth for the last 15 to keep my feet alive

I almost liked someones post on Sherdog. Now I have PMS (not to be confused with PTSD).
It's as if an actual sense of humor just past you by and in it's place you found a home in taking pleasure in others pain. You sad sad little man.

Did a 34 mile Ruck March on a Wednesday evening-Thursday Morning (15 min mile pace)

That alone was horrendous, but then BAM: Battalion Ten Mile run on Friday Morning

Cmon son

Also once guarded Ammo, outside w/ no winter gear (wasn't allowed), in the German Winter for 20 consecutive hours. I legit thought i had frostbite 5 hours in, and then just marched back and forth for the last 15 to keep my feet alive

lmfao. I feel your pain. I was with 3/4 in 29

It's as if an actual sense of humor just past you by and in it's place you found a home in taking pleasure in others pain. You sad sad little man.

I'm new to Sherdog. I think you should call me out in the OT.

I'm new to Sherdog. I think you should call me out in the OT.
Go back to the OT, whatever that is, if you just want to pour salt on wounds and inflame them. If you want to spend time here, in the mayberry, then learn to develop a sense of humor about yourself.

I've seen a few of your attempts, at humor, but it was just low grade malicious trolling in order to feel powerful by inciting empathy in others as if possessing the capacity for compassion was a sin worthy of your sadism.

TLDR
giphy.gif

Go back to the OT, whatever that is, if you just want to pour salt on wounds and inflame them. If you want to spend time here, in the mayberry, then learn to develop a sense of humor about yourself.

I've seen a few of your attempts, at humor, but it was just low grade malicious trolling in order to feel powerful by inciting empathy in others as if possessing the capacity for compassion was a sin worthy of your sadism.

TLDR
giphy.gif

<{you!}>

TLDR
giphy.gif
Leave @Konster alone. He looks like a broke Max Holloway and he's feeling insecure about his piss belt.

Dad has had cancer 4 times very tough to deal with ! he is only 55 and was just given 1 year to live and is having his voice box removed in a few weeks.... tough stuff man but he is a warrior and ill be with him as much as i can

I broke my arm really bad,and due to many circumstances i cant get into it took me a few days to get to a hospital and get it properly casted up. It took every ounce of mental fortitude i had.

I broke my arm really bad,and due to many circumstances i cant get into it took me a few days to get to a hospital and get it properly casted up. It took every ounce of mental fortitude i had.
<{you!}>

Back