What’s more impressive?

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Being the youngest UFC champ ever, or the oldest?

I say oldest.

Surely it depends.

I mean if a 12 year old won it, that'd be more impressive than a 50 year old winning it, but an 80 year old may be more impressive than that.

Being born old and winning a belt, then growing young and winning it again. Definitely more impressive. IMO
images

Subjective, both impressive but for different reasons.

Surely it depends.

I mean if a 12 year old won it, that'd be more impressive than a 50 year old winning it, but an 80 year old may be more impressive than that.
Isn’t the youngest you can be in the UFC is 18?

the further standard deviation from the mean whether older or younger is most impressive

It's more impressive succeeding in the attempt to pick boogers while driving without alerting other road users

He beat you twice, Daniel.

Surely it depends.

usada would be at their doors non-stop

You are the kid who, in school, ran and told the teacher.

Sorry, but your response added no value to the conversation. I deal with bullshitters like you all day at work and I get fed up with people who just say things to hear their own voice.

So you reported me, so what, it was worth it, little girl.

You are the kid who, in school, ran and told the teacher.

Sorry, but your response added no value to the conversation. I deal with bullshitters like you all day at work and I get fed up with people who just say things to hear their own voice.

So you reported me, so what, it was worth it, little girl.

reported again

Don't quote me or I'll report a 3rd time!!!

I think oldest.
Try this, 18 yr old vs 50 yr old.
Loser leaves town.

Oldest is more impressive. By the time you get to that stage in your career you are pretty worn down.

How many future fighters will win the belt at 45 years old? Not likely.

Before JJ's won the belt at 23, there were a hand full of guys between 24 and 25 who were champions.

Back