Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 262?

1.jpg

images

I'll be watching in the morning, so most likely coffee and some kratom. Pretty pumped for this card!

probably a cup of still water. i'll skip all wmma bouts/other unkown fights.I fast forward and check for the finish if theres one.watch the decent fights and end everything in like 1.5 - 2 hours so i can go continue to enjoy my sunday. no need anything fancy

Brisket, Potato salad, Cole slaw, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob, Potato Chips.

Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel shatter, and probably some kiefcakes on top.

2 Ice 800 40s in the paper bag. 2 boxes of Malbec in the fridge.

Projecting it on the side of my garage because we just lifted the mask mandate. Hoping for some KOs.

Leftover pizza and probably a Monster energy zero

Got my second vaccine a couple days ago. Yesterday felt kinda lethargic. Got a good long sleep and feeling better today.

Eats. Twice baked lasagna. Chicken noodle soup. Veggie dumplings. Carrots. Frozen cookie dough ice cream bar.

Drank. Peach juice. Blueberry pomegranate juice. Ginger beer. Columbian coffee. Plenty of cool cool water.

Fun card. Lot's of close matchups. Enjoy the fights!
I get my second dose in june, the first one made me feel the same way you described

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Oooooooooooooo, fuck yea, it’s that time. That’s right it’s Fight Night and tonight we will be crowning a new Lightweight champion when Charles “Aloe Vera” Oliveira, takes on Michael Chandler “Bing”...
Oliveira-vs-Chandler.png

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right...

Grub: Big ass ribeye steaks...
View attachment 854857

Chug: Founders Porter, Dark, Rich, and Sexy...
View attachment 854860

Drug: My go to Lemon Larry OG...
Lemon-Larry-OG.jpg

Cap the night off by watching Groovy Lando pick up another highlight reel knockout...
QMjzRfT.gif
how am i supposed to know, theres still like 5 hours until it starts

Im getting my 2nd Moderna covid shot today........Won't drink, don't want some weird shit they didn't test for to happen.

However I am gonna vape.
Right on, I got my 2nd Moderna shot yesterday. I’m a little run down today, but doing fine overall (so far).

A spinach salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, one sliced boiled egg, grilled chicken, olive oil and vinegar.

Back