Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 262?

how much kratom do you take per dose and how frequently throughout the day?
Oh make no mistake about it I am fully addicted so take this info with that in mind. I was once taking MUCHHH higher doses than I am now, but currently taking about 20 grams per day, spread out between about 5 doses, sometimes 6 if I wake up in the middle of the night n can’t get back to sleep.

5hsiMQ2.jpg

Vegetables with cheese n glass of red wine

A couple bottles of coke, two cans of Carlsberg and some light snackies on the side since I'm not in the mood to eat anything too heavy this late into the night. Happy fight night, everybody!

Been busy crafting my Masterpiece of aa Tapology Card (or Disasterpiece).

Having Pest Sghetti

upload_2021-5-15_16-51-24.png

Course a few Mochas

upload_2021-5-15_16-52-20.png

Lil Bud and Live Resin

Sourdough ------------------------------------ Gelato --------------------------- Space Cake
upload_2021-5-15_16-53-23.pngupload_2021-5-15_16-54-21.pngupload_2021-5-15_16-55-25.png

I've been on a smoked braunschweiger sandwich kick lately. A little mustard, sliced tomato & raw onion on rye

I also have some leftover duck gnocchi & Italian wedding soup.

Cheap vodka & fresh lemonade

Some random generic weed

Full disclosure, I'm not smart enough to figure out a good stream and I'm not paying 70$ to watch this ppv...

Recovering alcoholic here but I’ll be getting down with some Kratom, for any of you in the know, that’s right bubbas.

as far as food goes, I’ve been on a burger kick lately watching those first we feast YouTube videos. I went out and bought parchment squares and a burger press so I can make real deal smash burgers. Get em nice n thin n get that nice crust on there. Anybody have any recommendations for some unusual but tasty burger toppings?
Fucking love kratom - fuck yes!

Smirnoff and also got a pizza on order. Everythings good.

On a deployment rn so whatever the dfac has and prob an ice coffee ;)

Dawg to smoke, Desserts delivered for food around 40 bucks worth. Lets get this done.
Had Steak, but that's already been demolished.
Lets Enjoy.

Queso and fresh pico and street tacos. I still can't smoke :/ so I'll be drinking Pepsi with rum and a shitty nicotine vape.

The eats: tbone steak with morels, asperagus, and creamed kale, along with some really nice rye bread and a cottage cheese cake my neighbour made
0d422110-4503-425e-87ed-dc0ccc19fee5.jpeg

The drinks: water, homemade beer, potentially dip into some rye whiskey
images

The etc: some crazy looking bud my friend gave me today. haven't tried it yet but it looks and smells pretty intense
178576169_10226455786890865_195035732245053254_n.jpg

Have fun tonight, gents!

Back