Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 262?

With the headaches, and all that shit, my best guess is you're not getting any tonight (or wanting any).

Gf and I got our 2nd vaccine shots yesterday, so which refreshments we have will be based on how we’re feeling. So far, we’re doing ok. Slight fatigue and slight headache, but nothing more serious. If I feel like warmed over puppyshit by tonight, it will be THC only, no booze.
-For food, just a pizza from somewhere. We both strangely have a craving for chain pizza, rather than a mom and pop place, so we’ll probably do that.
-Other libations:
My beloved Ozone Sativa and Mindy’s hybrid gummies
View attachment 854866 View attachment 854867
also have some Sour Banana Sherbet on hand
View attachment 854868
And some Black Diamond. I really fucking like that Black Diamond strain, it’s great.
View attachment 854870
If I feel up to a cocktail, it’ll be a nice cold ass gin martini. I’m really fucking digging this Monkey 47 gin, it makes the GOAT martini imo.
View attachment 854871 View attachment 854872 View attachment 854873
HERE’S TO A GEAT NIGHT OF FIGHTS Y’ALL
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Wifes having gummy bears, im drinking franziskaner, eating pizza, wings, and cheesesteaks.

Oh make no mistake about it I am fully addicted so take this info with that in mind. I was once taking MUCHHH higher doses than I am now, but currently taking about 20 grams per day, spread out between about 5 doses, sometimes 6 if I wake up in the middle of the night n can’t get back to sleep.

im a grizzled veteran of many things. I’ve been on kratom for a couple months as I’m stopping suboxone which I was on for several years. It really helps a lot but it’s a hassle to force down constantly.

I take about a tablespoon or so every maybe 3 hours. And yeah. I haven’t had a good nights sleep forever. Ya know you wake up like 30
Times and 20 mins passed and that goes on until work in the am. saying that I’ve gone through waaaaaassy worse. Lol

How long does a kilo last you?

Got my 2nd Moderna yesterday, felt like shit for most of today,coming around now.

So gatorade, some Dosi-woah strain, and the take out penne Broccoli and Chicken I got yesterday in case I felt bad today.

im a grizzled veteran of many things. I’ve been on kratom for a couple months as I’m stopping suboxone which I was on for several years. It really helps a lot but it’s a hassle to force down constantly.

I take about a tablespoon or so every maybe 3 hours. And yeah. I haven’t had a good nights sleep forever. Ya know you wake up like 30
Times and 20 mins passed and that goes on until work in the am. saying that I’ve gone through waaaaaassy worse. Lol

How long does a kilo last you?
Same here bro. I’ve struggled with many different forms of addiction all throughout my life. All sorts of mental health issues, bad insomnia as well. I was at one point doing over 100 grams per day. Right now I’ve gotten pretty low.

I’ve been on subs in the past before n I’m honestly about to use them to get off Kratom. I came off of it once before in the past and it was extremely fuckin hard. I think I struggled more coming off Kratom than I have your typical opioids, but I think that’s due to the fact that Kratom is a “dirty drug” n hits so many different receptors that you’re going through multiple withdrawals when stopping.

I’m just going to dilute some subs in some bacteriostatic water and put a couple drops under my tongue n slowly lower my dose over the course of a couple weeks. I have a particularly bad case of gastritis right now and I NEED to get off Kratom, like now, n I don’t have the willpower to continue tapering.

Not getting a covid shot so feeling nice and spry. Pizza and beer for me with some Colorado pot I don’t know the name of but it’s good.

654BD6EC-8A70-45C4-9E1A-D973C055DBBE.jpeg
Drinking these till the hunger goes away.......

Chief’n some usual rosin dabs of Euphoria and blazing doobies of Gorilla Glue outside during these wmma fights

Back